Where are my 999695 Xp?

Moita67

• Administrators

Since we're on the subject im not gonna make another topic for this and ask it here,does Jay4 go back to Jaymod and if it does will everyone get back their old XP and lvls?

No It will remain silent mod.

The good thing is everyone starts with a clean slate where as when I lost a mass amount of XP in j3 once not everyone else did and I was kind of competing with Capt187 in a race to reach a certain amount, mine was gone and his wasn't and I was like ahhhhhhh! But then at the end of the day it's not worth getting upset about. But Moita I do feel for you. See you in servers.

• Administrators

I was one of the first people to have over 1,000,000 xp on Jay 1 and I reset it right after. I am not like some other nubs using it as some epeen. I have lost close to 2 million XP on 3 different occasions on 3 different servers.

• Like 4

No problem at all!

For me all these about XP start because my first visitor was dj aka,and when i saw his perfil,in the Wall,was a SS with 1000000Xp,and...,wow very nice!

And in that time i think for myself  "I can do the same",now near of 1000000 i decided  wait for Plat00n 999999Xp to take a SS for my Wall.

Its more fun a SS with 2 999999 and allways, i remenber that question on aplication for FA "Do you have 40k XP? Put a screenshot with a prove".

Would be nice one like that,no?

And only because this is my first internet multiplayer game ever and all this time i´m learnig the game (yes,i´m slow but i learn :P ).

Like i told to SunLight one of these days, in the begining,when a map rotation happened without waypoints,i would ask bots "why you don´t play,don´t like the maps?" :dntk

Only after a while i realized that only me and 4 humans were there!!

I don´t played for 2 days for everyone forgot my name!!   :lol2:

Now i´m better,only the bots talk with me sometimes! :P

And because of that i dont have any screenshot!! But i now that its not a problem.

But no problem,i have another chalenge for me,and its more hard than the first one,do the same thing on silent or hardcore,

all these without stop play on J4,never,it´s the "my" server!!

See you all in servers,bye

p.s.sorry my english

Like i told to SunLight one of these days, in the begining,when a map rotation happened without waypoints,i would ask bots "why you don´t play,don´t like the maps?" :dntk

Only after a while i realized that only me and 4 humans were there!!

Aaha i remember my first playing days on ET when there were these bots named such as "Full Monty" "Aimless" "Blackadder" "Halfwit" "Halfbaked" and my K/D ratio was 0/30 (now its 10/20 :P). That was the only server in India at that time and i thought these must be some pro players who played 24/7. I remember having told my brother that this player named Halfwit pwns me like anything and he is always on the server but not very talkative and he agreed. :lol2:

• Like 3