F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

also i just went through and read all the posts on this thread.  Please don't make any modifications such as adding bullets to mp40/tommy, making panzer less heavy, reducing spawn times, etc.  WOLFET needs to be played properly

• Like 1

Can FA put a banner on FA HARDCORE advertising the new stopwatch server.  Alot of players do not check the forums.  I think it will help populate the stopwatch server

I would add to change in FA menu from etpro1 to SW, cos some ppl join servers via menu and dont see that there is a new server, but yes advertising be good.

• Like 2

Me and novice made a bind we use to advertise while were on hardcore! Ill be on tonight, if the picking up ammo is fixed I'm really happy! !:)

• Administrators

Picking up ammo is fixed but when you pick it up u have like 100 bullets with it , which is lol. Would say fix it :( Ppsh was available yesterday too. Firing works.

Because ammo are also dropped with it.. so someone had 45 bullets when they died.. and u picked up.. u also get ammo with gun. 

ppsh should be fixed.

• Like 1

Can you fix the extra ammo to not be included when you pick up a gun?  :(

Because ammo are also dropped with it.. so someone had 45 bullets when they died.. and u picked up.. u also get ammo with gun. 

ppsh should be fixed.

In etpro there was no extra ammo, but to get +100 was a bit shocking experience. With that much I could frag all day long but it did not fix my skill anyway lol :D I would say fix it-too fancy and it is kinda unfair especially when we don't get any extra when picking up tmates ammo (unless i was doing something wrong). We don't get any med packs from dead medics so to make the same with fops be fair...  

getting extra ammo when picking up an enemies gun is a feature on no quarter so its not really suitable for a stopwatch server. id imagine itd be a lot easier to defend when you dont have to worry about ammo.

• Like 2

getting extra ammo when picking up an enemies gun is a feature on no quarter so its not really suitable for a stopwatch server. id imagine itd be a lot easier to defend when you dont have to worry about ammo.

this

Hey FA,-- 

Gotta get that banner up on hardcore.  ADVERTISE FA STOPWATCH!  Its what the people want.  Look at this thread, its 9 pages.   Clearly people are interested. Fix the bugs and lets do this.  Put a banner on hardcore so we can populate FA STOPWATCH.  VIVA LA WOLFENSTEIN ET 

Hey FA,-- 

Gotta get that banner up on hardcore.  ADVERTISE FA STOPWATCH!  Its what the people want.  Look at this thread, its 9 pages.   Clearly people are interested. Fix the bugs and lets do this.  Put a banner on hardcore so we can populate FA STOPWATCH.  VIVA LA WOLFENSTEIN ET 

should do the same for Jaymod banner