F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

15 mins kick time a bit too long, just a kick is sufficient , or at least reduce it to 5 mins or less

kicked by a adm should be even longer.(not only for sw server)

i think i posted somewhere here a team killer kicked several times and comming back right after to team kill again.

anyway...

kicked by a adm should be even longer.(not only for sw server)

i think i posted somewhere here a team killer kicked several times and comming back right after to team kill again.

anyway...

Admins can kick with time so no need for a system to add time when kicking. It can be in the rule that admin can add time to kick on SW server. It is so easy to forget that system adds time on SW because there is no such thing on other server. I kicked a player with 999 (for long time) to make it easier for him to reconnect and then it was *ops I forgot there is 15 mins add on :(*. I kick long time zombie players on HC  (eventually they go message overflow), and I was told it helps them to reconnect, so I would say no need in 15 mins only cos it is confusing and not always needed, not in all situations. Well there can be maybe 2 mins but not more....

BTW can we (admins) have !swip in !help menu on HC?

I spoke to a regular on HC about why he doesnt play on SW and he was surprised to hear that we have a new server. And we have it for 2 weeks now. So first ppl dont know we have it cos no advertising and menu doesnt show a new addition. And if I want to share ip I have to go forums and copy past. 

• Administrators

spoke to a regular on HC about why he doesnt play on SW and he was surprised to hear that we have a new server. And we have it for 2 weeks now. So first ppl dont know we have it cos no advertising and menu doesnt show a new addition. And if I want to share ip I have to go forums and copy past. 

Eh no. Just easy way to tell IP: \connect sw.clan-fa.com:27970

Just ask them to click on ETPro #1 in menu.. 

Update: Bug reported on tracker fixed

Eh no. Just easy way to tell IP: \connect sw.clan-fa.com:27970

Just ask them to click on ETPro #1 in menu.. 

Update: Bug reported on tracker fixed

The point is that when player connects via menu he doesn't not see any new things on it. It was etpro before and it is etpro now and there is no clue that new etpro is not the old one and that it actually works and not down as it was before. Ppl come and go, some play everyday , some 1 hour per month and to talk to everyone is not possible. With telling Server IP: sw.clan-fa.com:27970 every time person asks is not efficient, besides I have problems remembering things- I have constantly refer to the source. It is just to make life easier for everyone both regulars and admins and to spread a message more efficiently. 

heh im advertising sw server too with my awesome bind! :) First 2 weeks was cool there but now a days everytime i  connect there i just see a empty server?! plz little activity there.

• Like 1

where is the headbox? did it get lost in creation? i cant get a hs for shit on there and im not the only one ive seen a couple people complain about it as well. it feels different, weird different...

• Clan Friend

where is the headbox? did it get lost in creation? i cant get a hs for shit on there and im not the only one ive seen a couple people complain about it as well. it feels different, weird different...

you mean it's different if compared to etpro, or other silent servers?

Silent mod has only a setting for the bodybox afaik, the headbox now is etpro headbox always, at least according to the manual. Of course antilag and other stuff is not the same as etpro, so even with the same hitbox hitting is not necessarily the same.

g_realHead

[cut]

This code was originally from ETPro (b_realhead). It was contributed by zinx and added to ETPub by forty. silEnT is based on the ETPub source and this code has not been altered from the ETPub.

Change log:

0.5.1 - The option was removed. The ETPro headboxes are always used.

g_realBody

If server admin sets this, the player hitboxes are adjusted smaller and harder to hit. Value 0 corresponds to the hitboxes used up to 0.5.0.

This one should be set to 0 for standard bodybox.

That being said, I have a much lower accuracy there as well. But up to now I thought it was because of higher skill level of regulars (moving better, and also hitting better, thus giving more knockback) and more crossfire/camping when playing for objectives.

I don't know if it's related to server config now, I thought my aim just sucked :P but I confirm that I go from 45% in hardcore or silent to even 30% in sw server (but I prefire and gib much more in sw).

• Administrators

5:35:01 PM:> g_realBody
-----------------------
"g_realbody" is:"0" default:"0" 

That's already 0 on server :)

• Like 3

you mean it's different if compared to etpro, or other silent servers?

Silent mod has only a setting for the bodybox afaik, the headbox now is etpro headbox always, at least according to the manual. Of course antilag and other stuff is not the same as etpro, so even with the same hitbox hitting is not necessarily the same.

This one should be set to 0 for standard bodybox.

That being said, I have a much lower accuracy there as well. But up to now I thought it was because of higher skill level of regulars (moving better, and also hitting better, thus giving more knockback) and more crossfire/camping when playing for objectives.

I don't know if it's related to server config now, I thought my aim just sucked :P but I confirm that I go from 45% in hardcore or silent to even 30% in sw server (but I prefire and gib much more in sw).

:rolleyes:  yeah...right :D

Edited by +Maluco.