F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

How about 10 more bullets added? And panza is really dead heavy , almost slow mo when walking lol  :P But server is promising specially for etpro guys I think.

Played a couple of maps there and I did better than some others haha. With mines I could even kill some people.

Just poke me when you are playing and if I have time, I will join for a map or two. I am an easy target though. :blush:

• Like 2

Played a couple of maps there and I did better than some others haha. With mines I could even kill some people.

Just poke me when you are playing and if I have time, I will join for a map or two. I am an easy target though. :blush:

Gubbi u are my favorite victim <3 :D

Panzer is suposed to be used only in special situations not for 1 man kills :P thats why its heavy :P

5 man spawn kills np :D

add this to your cfg to get enemy spawn time :) (for SW server new players)(no i want to say noobs):D

bind - "vstr spawntimer"
set timer1 "timerset 30; set timer vstr timer2"
set timer2 "timerset 20; set timer vstr timer3"
set timer3 "timerset 35; set timer vstr timer4"
set timer4 "timerset 25; set timer vstr timer5"
set timer5 "timerset 15; set timer vstr timer1"
set timer "vstr timer1"
bind . "vstr timer"
bind / "resettimer"

press .(dot) to choose the time 20/30 most likely and / to reset

example enemy selfkilled(after u set the time 20 or 30) just press / to reset so u nkow when they r going to respawn
usefull to  play obj 
  • Like 1

i like a lot this server, i think spawntimes are great, its all like an etpro server there are just some things to get fixed, but ill post on tracker, but is a great idea, we just have to work in being there to get more players  :thanks

• Clan Friend

A summary of all problems (I post here because there are too many, and some can't be regarded as 'bugs')

please add some, if you find extra ones I missed:

bugs

- you cannot pick enemy weapons (e.g. medic with mp40 cannot pick thompson on the ground)

- you cannot call artillery (already reported on tracker)

annoying things

- you cannot vote a different map any time you want (message ' you have to wait 300 seconds after the map starts' or something like that) sometimes new players join, and you want to change map, and everyone agrees, but you still cannot vote.

- no votes for map restart / match reset (same as above, new players join and maybe you want to restart the map)

- intermissions and warmups should end if everyone (or better the majority) is ready, intermissions are maybe too long

annoying things for people used to etpro, (others might not notice or care)

- etpro matches are played *without* xp (not just without xpsave, that is, you can never ever get upgrades) g_noSkillUpgrades 1 on silent mod would probably do the same.

- speed is still nonstandard, and it screws all trickjumping (unless I'm totally mistaken, without pb_sv_cvarval I cannot check g_speed but from tj I can feel it's still 2 high like in fa hardcore)

- teamkill-revive is better than healing with needle (you have to chase players around and it's pathetic, plus they won't have any shield, etc.etc.) but it's still doable

- auto kick for team damage can be caused by accidental things like dynamite or mines, it's not right to be kicked for 15 minutes because a team mate made a mistake, better votekick, or letting admins do the kick.

- people running around with rifle / pf or putting mines in 2on2 (no votable configs like 6on6, 3on3, etc. with weapon restrictions like on etpro) 2 rifle grenades per team are maybe 2 much

edit: (I found a couple of new ones)

- people 'turning' while they are waiting for medics. Harder to gib with knife, sometimes you get blocked.

- akimbos should never be there (see xpsave above)

- ability to kick airstrikes is nonstandard, same with throwing knives and especially goomba

- scared to death by '...' makes no sense, since selfkilling is an important part of the game

- losing the shield when you open fire is nonstandard, and possibly makes the game worse (they spawnkill you more easily)

Edited by SunLight
  • Like 3

• Clan Friend

How about 10 more bullets added? And panza is really dead heavy , almost slow mo when walking lol  :P But server is promising specially for etpro guys I think.

you are not suppsed to walk with panzer, switch to pistol, then at the right moment switch back and multikill :P

(which is not realistic, you still must have that heavy panzerfaust somewhere :D  but it's the way the game works)

It will be very easy for assholes to get a teammate kicked, they only have to walk over his mines or stand near explosives. 

The problem is, what can be done about that?