F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

Cluedo would be a good ET map to add to stopwatch server.

You capture flag for 2 Minutes and then flag goes to another room randomly.

Good battles as teams fight for control of flags.

Team that keeps flag for 2 Minutes gets credit towards win.

et20130226220244468.png

et20130226205623390.png

et20130226205515703.png

et20130226205742265.png

et20130226205710359.png

• Administrators

Buckwild link to that map form our download section?

@Goldrush - Removed. Tournament edition map ended.

@Fueldump - Removed.

Sorry if i didn't understand what is you saying, just say if you know play with slash kill, that not hard win in def on this server. After sorry if i hurt you when i explain what is slash kill, i write before "if you don't know (...)". Aniway, how many second less do you want? (spawn time)

Np man..i dont get hurt easily ;)

I was thinking and yeah its better to have 30 secs cuz of the Dyno timer...when you are playing 2 on 2 or even 1 on 1..with less than 30 secs its impossible to blow a door or a barrier..

• Clan Friend

30 seconds for axis and 20 seconds for allies is the default Enemy Territory spawn time. Having started ET in late 2006 I always considered myself a 'new schooler', but now I'm surprised that many people find 30 seconds spawns too long, maybe I'm an oldschooler after all :P

Before playing in FA servers I had never played in a server with less than 30 seconds spawn time (well, except purefrag). Even my old clan's jaymod server had 30-20 like all 'fun' servers I ever joined in the past. I think this trend of using short spawn times started with splatterladder rating, raters wanted to kill more players, and some servers lowered the spawn times, then all the rest copied...

For me, with long spawntimes you need more strategy to avoid being spawnkilled, and avoid getting always full spawns, so I think it's a more interesting game with more teamplay. And with short spawns a lot of things, like push out with low timer and then selfkill, make no sense at all.

Still some things need to be fixed (I can't still call arty, probably I need a certain amount of xp, so I never play fieldop) but I enjoyed playing in this server, playing for obj is hard when you are not used to it

• Like 4

What a blast! Enjoyed my first SW experience in ET history and it was joyful and fun. Thanks Daredevil for your "out of the box" thinking. May I suggest some maps(apart from the usual supply, special delivery, frostbite, braundorf, bremen etc) which might suit the server, need inputs and feeback from the experts and veterans.

Here are some

Karsiah TE v2

Berserk TE (Final)

Reactor (Final)

• Administrators

Still some things need to be fixed 

Can u please file the report on tracker under silent mod for SW server? One report/issue .. and I will see it's fixed asap if it's possible. :)

• Clan Friend

Can u please file the report on tracker under silent mod for SW server? One report/issue .. and I will see it's fixed asap if it's possible. :)

sure,

meanwhile, I would suggest to add some ctf (capture the flag, or actually the gold :) ) maps, like mp_sillyctf or ctf_well (smaller) for when players are too few (like 1vs1) maybe even te_valhalla

• Like 2

• Administrators

sure,

meanwhile, I would suggest to add some ctf (capture the flag, or actually the gold :) ) maps, like mp_sillyctf or ctf_well (smaller) for when players are too few (like 1vs1) maybe even te_valhalla

Link to download maps would help. I will add valhalla today. 

Played there too, though I had bad ping of like 250, still enjoyed few maps here and there. Small ammo, longer spawn time, no bunny jumps. It's kind of objective and more team play.

Am not sure if the map voting properly works there or is fully functional yet but bottomline, I think its a promising FA server too.

• Clan Friend

Link to download maps would help. I will add valhalla today. 

mp_silyctf (I think it can be played up to 3on3)

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=796

ctf_well (max 2on2 imho)

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=280

ctf_multi (the one from aiming by Raziel, this one is a bit ugly graphically)

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=3569

I noticed there are many differences from etpro, for example limiting a class like medic makes no sense, because for objective (in some situations, especially 3on3) all players play medic. And of course all 'fun' settings like covert ops taking less damage with uniform, etc.etc. but I don't know how close to etpro you want to make it (only 1 riflenade allowed?).

As regards the bug suggestions, I was trying to figure out (for example) why you can't pick enemy weapons, but it's hard if I don't even know the current server config settings, so I will just report what's wrong on tracker, and then you'll have to solve it yourself :P

• Like 1

You forgot me... :cry Haha anyways, I enjoyed server, along with fragging, and chatting on ts with you guys.

its because of XP Dare need to find a way to disable XP improvements but still have some of them on like accuracy and reloadspeed
like on ETPro servers

I got ALOT of positive reviews from the server , ppl really liked it.
Was fun to play with TS with JoeDirt , Chosen one , mirage and co.

You forgot me... :cry Haha anyways, I enjoyed server, along with fragging, and chatting on ts with you guys

Edited by CJ Brewer aka .nAbish?