F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

Need to remove Goldrush, Oasis, and Fueldump. 60 minute maps if no-one wins fast.

maybe goldrush SW version.is on Silent server(agree on Oasis and FD)

Also IF POSSIBLE on silent mod add option to vote Load config 3vs3,5vs5 etc

class like soldier with panzer with 3s atm(if u r trying to make look like etpro,if u dont..nvm):)

server is great!!!thx again...fun gaming!!!

• Like 1

maybe goldrush SW version.is on Silent server(agree on Oasis and FD)

Also IF POSSIBLE on silent mod add option to vote Load config 3vs3,5vs5 etc

class like soldier with panzer with 3s atm(if u r trying to make look like etpro,if u dont..nvm) :)

server is great!!!thx again...fun gaming!!!

Yeah ofc the sw goldrush is an awesome map :)

+1 to diff server configs if possible in silent mod, idk if it is.

@slender I was gonna set your level but you got kicked xD and guid doesn't match one in profile

Its a realy nice server..

just the spawn time should be a bit less...

28 seconds its too much,specialy for who defend.

Great 2vs2 match with Evo,James,Pete :D thx ;)

Edited by LuCkY13**
  • Like 1

its a stopwatch server , it uses clanbase 6o6 config and they made every setting to enjoy objective oriented playing :)

There is strategy at all when you dont have to watch your spawntime because you respawn every 14 second.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Will this be available on the F|A pk3. Will it be called stopwatch?

Thanks, Can't wait to play it!

It's available under F|A ETPro #1

• Like 1

You need to learn the slash kill. When you have no ammo (not enough) or not enough health, you slash kill. If you dont know, it's kill yourself. Pro play like that on tournement or clan war. But don't slash kill when you have 30 second to wait :P. And dont tap lol.

You need to learn the slash kill. When you have no ammo (not enough) or not enough health, you slash kill. If you dont know, it's kill yourself. Pro play like that on tournement or clan war. But don't slash kill when you have 30 second to wait :P. And dont tap lol.

it seems you didnt understand what i was saying...and ofc i know the /kill....-.-

it seems you didnt understand what i was saying...and ofc i know the /kill....-.-

Sorry if i didn't understand what is you saying, just say if you know play with slash kill, that not hard win in def on this server. After sorry if i hurt you when i explain what is slash kill, i write before "if you don't know (...)". Aniway, how many second less do you want? (spawn time)

A very fun server, imo. I thought the spawn times were a little long *30 seconds*; However, I like it that way. I felt it incorporated more teamwork, less tapping and serves as a deterrent for Rambos to stray from the groups. But do I believe the server needs a slight more variety in maps, and mayyybe reduce the xp needed in the ranking system a tad bit, takes me more then half the map to get level 1 LT, even chasing teammates down and forcing ammo to try an achieve a slight upgrade the whole map. But, all and all, an awesome addition to your servers/community, cheers ^^

Edited by RumbleJunkie
  • Like 1