F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

• Leader

This has been reported on Tracker:  http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-2232-sw1-stuck-on-loading/

can't loading the stopwatch server 

b_560_95_1.png

I forgot to report it my yesterday.  Loading bar fills up, and TBS shows me on the server with ping 999, as does serverstatus.

i've just dropped by the server...there are still no maps to vote for

edit: enemy medics don't drop med packs when i kill them?

Pianist, it is etpro. Players that aren't referee can't vote for maps. Just ask a referee then the map can be changed.

• Platinum VIP

Pianist, it is etpro. Players that aren't referee can't vote for maps. Just ask a referee then the map can be changed.

Everyone is allowed to vote for maps using /callvote map, refs are the only one able to pick a map and play it without other people having to vote

• Clan Friend

Well I have been told different, well then enable map voting on the F|A etpro server then.

I think this (old) thread is not about Etpro server, we shouldn't mix the Silent Mod one with Etpro.

On etpro server (i.e. stopwatch server, the one in the US) you can callvote both maps and configs even if you are not a referee. Of course if there are many players and the vote doesn't pass, you can't force it unless you are ref.

In the etpro euro server you can callvote map and nextmap but not config (no /callvote config configname)

To call a vote for a map change you can use the menu as well, you don't need to type necessarily /callvote mapname, but that's obviously faster than browsing the map list.

To list all available configs type /callvote config

On silent I don't remember but we should keep silent/etpro threads separated

• Like 2