F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

• Clan Friend

Try again.

Can u re try map voting?

I will try.

When you have a bit of time, could you please add some other maps? It would be nice to have a bit more choice

I wrote some possible links back in this thread:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/45289-fa-stopwatch-server-enemy-territory-gaming/page-11?do=findComment&comment=402288

• Administrators

I will try.

When you have a bit of time, could you please add some other maps? It would be nice to have a bit more choice

I wrote some possible links back in this thread:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/45289-fa-stopwatch-server-enemy-territory-gaming/page-11?do=findComment&comment=402288

Added most of them. I missed one... but i am not sure which one.

• 6 months later...

I would like to say thank you.

Would love to see some sort of internal time zone when this server is rocking.  Ive always enjoyed stopwatch servers as they are all about team work and not xp or kill/death ratio. I guess if one understands stopwatch gameplay then he understands what it means to play online and within a team. " All for one and one for all "

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

#enemyterritory | http://fearless-assassins.com

Continuing on from my previous post. Perhaps an idea could be that non euro and euro players could battle it out against each other. Obviously high ping for euro based guys would be something to take into consideration but none the less, its all about having fun. Perhaps have it go on once a month and have some record the game...upload it on F|A youtube. Just speaking my mind and trying to make what limited time and perhaps what others have in playing et and having some serious fun and laughs. Obviously if some of you would even consider joining teamspeak would make the experience even more fun. 

Just for the record, i have connected on several occasion to teamspeak and have spoken to F|A members...so for the rest of you and regardless of your age..download Team Speak and lets play some et as a team...! 

Sincerely 

minidong 

Edited by h3ll

• Administrators

Someone can make 3vs3, 6vs6, 12vs12, public stopwatch, objective cycle, purefrag configs? I would add configs on it.. I just don't have time lately to make any configs.

I could probebly convert other clanbase cfgs to Silent ( its CB's 6on6 one atm) but honestly there was suposed to be 30+ regulars according to all the person that were positive on this yet its 0 player all the times exept the only few times that I have to spam my whole xfire to come play there.

• Administrators

I could probebly convert other clanbase cfgs to Silent ( its CB's 6on6 one atm) but honestly there was suposed to be 30+ regulars according to all the person that were positive on this yet its 0 player all the times exept the only few times that I have to spam my whole xfire to come play there.

Go for it!

• 10 months later...