F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

please remove purefrag we hade tonigth 12 players and someone voted purefrag so we played it for awhile tryed to change map but some fraggers kept voting no so couldnot change map after map was over couldnt vote for maps bug was there so we hade to play it again coz fraggers voted no when tryed to change map.....

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

I have reported !forums and !website on tracker

Also if u can remove 300 sec waiting time between votes,also allow vote in the middle of the map, tnxs

Votes should be callable any time, anyway the vote passes only if most players agree

That for map change, but also match reset

Votes should be callable any time, anyway the vote passes only if most players agree

That for map change, but also match reset

It sucks to connect to the server in the mid of the map and be forced to wait till the end. If someone *spoils* the vote then it sucks to wait 300secs again :( Make votes available at any time plz

please remove purefrag we hade tonigth 12 players and someone voted purefrag so we played it for awhile tryed to change map but some fraggers kept voting no so couldnot change map after map was over couldnt vote for maps bug was there so we hade to play it again coz fraggers voted no when tryed to change map.....

please do not remove pruefrag. it gets played for a reason.

• Clan Friend

sw server is for people who like to play for obj i dont see what obj there is in purefrag......

imho purefrag out, ctf_well and mp_sillyctf in for when it's 1on1 (which is boring in normal maps) te_valhalla could be nice if there are only 2 players and they wanna duel, but they can still do it in ctf_well which is very small

purefrag is too big for 1on1, and with many players (while being a very good map for fragging) it's not suitable for an obj server

but sometimes (maybe more than that) there are still players who don't play for the obj, and the occasional players who say: 'wtf? again the same map?' in second round (probably pokemonskilled redirected from hc)

I thought it would be better to play et alteast for the fun of it and so i joined this sever . parrot and zigzag were there and tusla was in spec. i sucked a lot . in fact , i think our team lost mainly coz of me . but it was exceptionally fun to play

an obj based server . except the fact that it was embarassing to be a noob not knowing what spawn times are when parrot discussed about the enemy's spawn timer ... i still dont understand :/ he said something like 30-10-10 or something like that . my memory skill is low :P

As far as low skilled people....playing here, and getting your ass kicked is the best way to improve. You learn to stop doing dumb things like not checking behind you, rushing into rooms heedlessly etc etc.

I never got better until I started playing on a competitive server. If you have limited time and want easy frags, we have several other servers. But I think even getting my butt kicked, I have more fun on SW and HC.

My $.02

• Clan Friend

I thought it would be better to play et alteast for the fun of it and so i joined this sever . parrot and zigzag were there and tusla was in spec. i sucked a lot . in fact , i think our team lost mainly coz of me . but it was exceptionally fun to play

an obj based server . except the fact that it was embarassing to be a noob not knowing what spawn times are when parrot discussed about the enemy's spawn timer ... i still dont understand :/ he said something like 30-10-10 or something like that . my memory skill is low :P

I made a little tutorial about spawntimes if you want to read it

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/334-spawntimes-and-objective-play-in-et/

it's not really necessary to know about them (at least in public servers), but it could help sometimes.

For example I played 1on1 vs Maluco in Adlernest, and it was round 2, I was attacking and he clearly outaimed me, and I had no hope of planting.

I realized the only chance I had was to play medic and forget about planting, and going through his spawn while he was in limbo with a long spawn. So I tried to attack him when his spawntimer was high, hoping that he didn't selfkill before respawning.

I failed, but without knowing his spawntimer I would have failed more :P

• Like 1