F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming

daredevil

• Administrators

server is diferent indeed...diferent location or host?on my side everything still the same,but HC is better.  SWHC host?

Both on same network and same data-center. Only difference is HC server has super old machine and SW one is quad xeon. SW server is in fact having new machine. 

• Clan Friend

maybe players who have problems hitting should post a demo

I stick with my conclusion that I hit less there because there are no beginners and less players, more camping/prefire and crossfire

In fact the more skilled my opponents are, the less I am able to hit them.

(and also because my ping there sux, so when I start hitting I already received 1 hit from my enemy, but you get what you get)

• Administrators

Dare server was down yesterday and we have ppsh now. I suspect something might not be right with the settings...maybe that is the reason for a change everyone is experiencing ?

ppsh is probably config error... I will look into it.. That weapon setting has nothing to do with other placebo change that everyone is experiencing.

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

ppsh is probably config error... I will look into it.. That weapon setting has nothing to do with other placebo change that everyone is experiencing.

If you can, please take a look at the time limitations for votes again, many times we can't change maps when we want and we still need to wait 300 seconds.

Sometimes I have the impression as if settings get resetted, for example after you removed sudden death for dynamite it happened again, but I don't want to bother you too much in tracker with too many bug reports, because I guess you have other things to do as well, and the server is more or less ok.

Another thing, I suggested some possible maps to add, back in this thread (with links to download section), should I repost in server suggestions or some more appropriate section?

• Administrators

If you can, please take a look at the time limitations for votes again, many times we can't change maps when we want and we still need to wait 300 seconds.

Will take a look. 

Sometimes I have the impression as if settings get resetted, for example after you removed sudden death for dynamite it happened again, but I don't want to bother you too much in tracker with too many bug reports, because I guess you have other things to do as well, and the server is more or less ok.

Bother me 100 times it's fine :P If you will not bother on tracker I will not know at all :) Sometimes due to error it auto uploads old config from my temp folder ... so few changes get lost.. 

Another thing, I suggested some possible maps to add, back in this thread (with links to download section), should I repost in server suggestions or some more appropriate section?

Going to add those maps by this weekend. :)

Has FA ever considered forwarding the Hardcore server to Stopwatch, when it's full (apologies if you have)? I think there might be a fair bit of overlap between the players that like the HC and SW servers, and it would probably help jump-start the SW server's population as well, since Hardcore often gets full so often. :)

• Like 6

Has FA ever considered forwarding the Hardcore server to Stopwatch, when it's full (apologies if you have)? I think there might be a fair bit of overlap between the players that like the HC and SW servers, and it would probably help jump-start the SW server's population as well, since Hardcore often gets full so often. :)

Brisk, excellent suggestion. I agree with you completely and feel the SW server is a better match than the silent server.

• Administrators

I think that has been done while back but it seems settings to reset. Probably something wrong on my local upload set up. I went ahead and fixed it.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Tested today 2 times. When HC is full it shows a message *connect to sw?* I click *yes* and it doesnt connect (as if server was full or down)..I have to reconnect via xfire.

P.S we still have ppsh..:/

I think that is a necessary workaround, till silent mod fixes the 'weapon picking' bug

This server legit needs to catch on.  Gameplay will be amazing.  I still say that FA needs to put a banner on hardcore advertising the server

Done all 3. Typo error in port @redirect 

@Advertising added

@PPSH can u please try again? 

• Like 1