Map rotation for F|A Jaymod #4 XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - Feb 2013

daredevil

• Administrators

I noticed that with scarily attendance server down. :cry

What u mean by server is down? It's already up.

• Administrators

but not broken down by traffic.

Few left.. new will come :) Let's give it a month... if it doesn't pick up we will go back to jaymod :)

hey i have a question. When i connected first time to new jay4 i had over 20000 xp and 1.5 kdratio and Over 2000 kills and 800 deaths andthose are same what i have on silent1 server? so what is this? And can i do something to reset those?

Bob

• Administrators

hey i have a question. When i connected first time to new jay4 i had over 20000 xp and 1.5 kdratio and Over 2000 kills and 800 deaths andthose are same what i have on silent1 server? so what is this? And can i do something to reset those?

Bob

Reset your own XP. :P 

I actually like the change over to Silent mod for Jay 4  :)

But I noticed yesterday tho' that someone's messed around with the double jump so it no longer works.

What do you mean double jump doesn't work? It works for me? :hmm

Can you try again please? You should be able to do double jumps, but probably the gravity is different now than it used to be? I can't remember how the gravity used to be there, but I think it was very low if I remember right.

Yep, the gravity is a lot lower now than it was. Only been playing on Jay 4 for the last few weeks since it switched to Silent mod so I can't compare it to how it was when it was Jaymod.   

Hi

What i felt TODAY was a bigger gravity with double jump in some maps!

Diferent from yesterday.

And in SOME MAPS,now,i can see enemys on compass,the rest it seems  the same of last weeks! 

Regards

• 1 month later...

can we get some new maps on server is not geting alot of players oldmaps suck what players are saying an thay quit playing so. chang maps thank you.