Map rotation for F|A Jaymod #4 XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - Feb 2013

daredevil

:( this is not what i haved in mined for the server. i know im old fashion but i liked the server as it was. and there are too much ppl on the other jaymod servers for me. if it comes to a vote later on ill vote for the server to not be a silent mod.

• Administrators

:( this is not what i haved in mined for the server. i know im old fashion but i liked the server as it was. and there are too much ppl on the other jaymod servers for me. if it comes to a vote later on ill vote for the server to not be a silent mod.

Let's wait for couple of days :) If all don't like it we will go back to jaymod. np :)

Well

About that SS with Plat00n, i cross the stage of suicide,ok everybody?

I love that jaymod4 server,was where i play a whole year (almost!) and was my fisrt ever!

I´m sure if these maps or system maps come early the server would be with much more people,and repeat,i´m sure!

Today i had a feedback about this changes of Plat00n and macfaisca,regular users,and they say the same thing.

I play in the last days on silent1 (and i liked it!) and the server allways have free space,and now we have the Stopwatch server based on silent too (i liked too!),so if these J4 stay like before will be great.

j0k3s its right,there are too much people on the others jaymod servers and its diferente!

Anyway,thanks for your time spent in j4,good work (with the maps) ;)

Regards

it's official, the servers became ill! everything that the joy of spanking server for 1year I underpins it, has just dropped the water!
Not insured you guys! :stfu

The only thing was when asked to change map.
You change modes (rotten)
- Over xp, :cry

- More than double jump, :cry
- More poison knife
- More adrenaline
- More gauze poison.
If you seek to scare his players well!

Edited by KyoFR

• Administrators

Double jump will added.

Adrenaline will be added.

Like same old jay4... with old jay4 we had tons of issue... For few days it will run silEnT mod. With this one we don't need to worry for:

1. Cheaters

2. Cheaters/hackers stealing GUID's.

3. Trouble makers.

Also new features include:

1. Maps to vote forum.

2. Auto shuffle - So no mess of team stacking.

3. Less admin work.

4. Multiple weapons to play from Limbo itself.

5. New maps i.e. 32 maps together..now players can vote for the maps they like.

6. No more banning one player bans other 10 players.

7. Mod based GUID - So new players don't have issue if they don't have ETkey.

8. Bug fixes - silEnT mod is being actively developed so all bugs are getting fixed. With jaymod shit load of bugs.

9. No server hacking/spamming/trolling issue.

If we decide to move back to jaymod again you will get your XP back.

• Like 2

Double jump will added.

Adrenaline will be added.

Like same old jay4... with old jay4 we had tons of issue... For few days it will run silEnT mod. With this one we don't need to worry for:

1. Cheaters

2. Cheaters/hackers stealing GUID's.

3. Trouble makers.

Also new features include:

1. Maps to vote forum.

2. Auto shuffle - So no mess of team stacking.

3. Less admin work.

4. Multiple weapons to play from Limbo itself.

5. New maps i.e. 32 maps together..now players can vote for the maps they like.

6. No more banning one player bans other 10 players.

7. Mod based GUID - So new players don't have issue if they don't have ETkey.

8. Bug fixes - silEnT mod is being actively developed so all bugs are getting fixed. With jaymod shit load of bugs.

9. No server hacking/spamming/trolling issue.

If we decide to move back to jaymod again you will get your XP back.

then return to jaymod!

The only pleasure I had my way home from work to decompress from my day was to 12pm server.

Then hold a vote to determine which mode to keep!

• Administrators

then return to jaymod!

The only pleasure I had my way home from work to decompress from my day was to 12pm server.

Then hold a vote to determine which mode to keep!

Then fix the jaymod!! You fix it I return to jaymod!
  • Like 1

Another feedback from Plat00n to me!

POSTIVES

1 : Love the map voting system and we got loads of new maps like UJE00 and minas

NEGATIVES

1 : Spoke to =F|A= SLIMJIM he said his compass is unreadable like mine no clue how to fix this bug  

2 : Also on silent accuracy gone up but getting 1 head shot to every kill. When on jaymod less accuracy getting 3 headshot to every kill

3 : No adre 

4 : No double jump  

5 : Regulars leaving because they do not like new settings

6 : No room in allies ever to even up team yesterday there was a 7 vs 1 and no one could even up teams

I play jay4 because it was like jay2 settings without all the usa lag.now we got no jaymod server for euro players besides jay3 which is fast shooting server might move over to jay3 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Another feedback from Plat00n to me!

POSTIVES

1 : Love the map voting system and we got loads of new maps like UJE00 and minas

NEGATIVES

1 : Spoke to =F|A= SLIMJIM he said his compass is unreadable like mine no clue how to fix this bug   

Take screenshot.. because compass is map dependent most of the time... if it's mod issue then silent and hardcore server players would have complained ages ago. Still if you can provide screenshot comparing jaymod and silent mod compass we can help.

2 : Also on silent accuracy gone up but getting 1 head shot to every kill. When on jaymod less accuracy getting 3 headshot to every kill

That's good. Jaymod hitboxes are gigento... at least people will learn to play batter.

3 : No adre 

Added 

4 : No double jump  

Added

5 : Regulars leaving because they do not like new settings

Few will leave few will come. It's nature of ET.  Slowly most of the servers are leaving jaymod because of tons of issue.

6 : No room in allies ever to even up team yesterday there was a 7 vs 1 and no one could even up teams

I fixed that so now bots are kickable.. and bots can be moved to any team.. using !put.

I play jay4 because it was like jay2 settings without all the usa lag.now we got no jaymod server for euro players besides jay3 which is fast shooting server might move over to jay3

• Like 1

And :war:  :lol_2:  :lol_2:  

These its the best of two worlds,Silent with jaymod!!

Really,i have the feeling of j4 but with small hitboxes,very good!

Only i think in purefrag and minas 50 minutes it´s too much time,but...

Very good work,thanks a lot for your time :fixed

Regards