Where do you game?

Chameleon

I know I am probably the spammiest spammer, but I love learning about everyone so I decided to take a pic of my desk and pc where I do all the "Spamming" so you could kinda see inside a bit of who I am.. If ya wanna take a pic of your "Station" please do and post it :D

Sorry about the quality, I don't really have a good camera haha :P

post-10942-0-04542100-1361308609_thumb.jpg

Old pic.

Soon I will have new one ^^

=> about half the stuff on this no longer is there

IMG_2695.jpg

pc dropped of this pic :s

IMG_2696.jpg

Stuff changed:

- other keyboard: corsair k60

- other desk

- my super awesome chair (not on this pic anyway): dxracer f -serie

- mousepad : Sharkoon fireground

• Like 1

i use a spare bedroom in my house as an office. picture attached is my old apartment but same stuff.

Is that a server rack? Or am I sadly (Very sadly :() mistaken?

Ignoring the small child (My eldest) that's my station, behind his head is a 3TB external. All the moving parts are underneath the desk to keep them out of the way of the kids :)

59997_428280457225407_1732142498_n.jpg

• Like 1

Is that a server rack? Or am I sadly (Very sadly :() mistaken?

It is. Its a small 10U rack I have my Cisco equipment in. I used it to study for my CCNA and up until recently was running my home network off of it.

It is. Its a small 10U rack I have my Cisco equipment in. I used it to study for my CCNA and up until recently was running my home network off of it.

That, sir, is some sexy hardware :) Also, "up until recently"? What happened? :(

That, sir, is some sexy hardware :) Also, "up until recently"? What happened? :(

I switched cable providers and thus internet providers. They have one of those all in one boxes they make you use. There wasn't any way to use it solely as a modem and it was 1 low powered box vs. a Cisco switch, router, and AP.

Edited by UAdave

I switched cable providers and thus internet providers. They have one of those all in one boxes they make you use. There wasn't any way to use it solely as a modem and it was 1 low powered box vs. a Cisco switch, router, and AP.

Damn ISPs, that sucks dude. You got any plans for it?

Also, sorry Chr0n for the slight off-topic-ness over here xD

occasionally, yes, I do. it's a horrible 6 year old laptop that can barley run minecraft. haha.

That must be so much fun :D Thankfully I don't have to squint on my 1080p monitor :P Sorry, I couldn't help myself lol