Tea or coffee?

Heretic121

A question I always end up asking a new community. Not because I'm actually interested, but because it's an excuse for light-hearted banter.

So which do you prefer? Tea or coffee? Whether it's your morning cuppa or something you drink throughout the day. Which is it?

Personally I prefer coffee. I always have done and always will. I like the odd cup of filter coffee but prefer instant for everyday drinking.

No Lucky! Leave my thread alone! :(

Also, good choice :D

Wussy, did you tea? Or me? o.O lol

tea* spelled wrong,

every morning i drink a fruit tea ( only school days :P ) then i get an cola then some proteine shake :P

fack tea i sleep bout 4 hrs a day if you cut me id probably bleed black coffee most likly drink 6-8 cups a day :omgcat:

I don't like neither tea nor coffee. I drink water or chocolate/vanilla milk the morning, and I can still be awake for a whole day with sth like 5-6h of sleep time :P

Definitely Tea.

I do drink coffee, but tea is my every day choice.

At least one who respects the stereotype :P

• Like 1

Wussy, I thought Fairies drank only morning dew from Honeysuckle flowers?

Here is something you should think about, when getting a morning drink to wake up to.

Chocolate milk. Chocolate has more caffeine than most coffees. Straight tea has more caffeine than coffee.

So if you have an important meeting in the morning, drink a large glass of chocolate milk first, to make your stomach feel good,

then have two cups of Lipton tea. You are wired for a good 2 hours. Plus the good stuff in the milk, stave's off hunger.

Just thought you might like to hear a bunch of crap today. True stuff, but crap.

• Like 1