Official Spam Thread

Zeddy

• Administrators

Its a life saving device, see where it ends there is a pocket of air (smelly air), now in case of fire if you get trapped in the bathroom , you stick this sucker (no pun intended) in and breathe until a fire rescue official comes and gets you out. I think on the box it says something do not kiss relatives right away, brush your mouth with javex after use, not really sure, I think Rainier used one once hence he got the pic already lined up for us.

Its a life saving device, see where it ends there is a pocket of air (smelly air), now in case of fire if you get trapped in the bathroom , you stick this sucker (no pun intended) in and breathe until a fire rescue official comes and gets you out. I think on the box it says something do not kiss relatives right away, brush your mouth with javex after use, not really sure, I think Rainier used one once hence he got the pic already lined up for us.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

• Administrators

Dude... dude!!! I cannot condone this method of breathing septic air during a fire/smoke out. Gross! it's anaerobic environment there, and there are tons of endospores produced by, Clostridium, Bacillus, and fumes or inoculates from E. coli, Enterobacter, and a whole buttload (no pun intended) of other nasty microbes that could lead to a lung infection!!!!!!

Clostridium

nm_clostridium_080528_mn.jpg

Bacillus

baci1.jpg

Inoculate your lungs!

19058.jpg

YUCKkkky!!!

And Look, even microbes need to take a dump!! HAHAHHA

takahashikaito-toilet-bowl-in-the-microscopic-world-300907.jpg