Sign in to follow this  
Zeddy

Official Spam Thread

A Thread For random spammishness :)

Customers........... Testicals................. Thats is all :lol:

jbdsjfbjdsnsdkfposd,o,fosdp,f^dsl;

dsfpo,posd,^sd,fl,sdl,l, ?

ubfzun zfhijrf f)çjzr^)o$z^ fê$é - o )ooor ' ;, $é ) )lé"l !!!!

:help

Its a life saving device, see where it ends there is a pocket of air (smelly air), now in case of fire if you get trapped in the bathroom , you stick this sucker (no pun intended) in and breathe until a fire rescue official comes and gets you out. I think on the box it says something do not kiss relatives right away, brush your mouth with javex after use, not really sure, I think Rainier used one once hence he got the pic already lined up for us.

Its a life saving device, see where it ends there is a pocket of air (smelly air), now in case of fire if you get trapped in the bathroom , you stick this sucker (no pun intended) in and breathe until a fire rescue official comes and gets you out. I think on the box it says something do not kiss relatives right away, brush your mouth with javex after use, not really sure, I think Rainier used one once hence he got the pic already lined up for us.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Dude... dude!!! I cannot condone this method of breathing septic air during a fire/smoke out. Gross! it's anaerobic environment there, and there are tons of endospores produced by, Clostridium, Bacillus, and fumes or inoculates from E. coli, Enterobacter, and a whole buttload (no pun intended) of other nasty microbes that could lead to a lung infection!!!!!!

Clostridium

nm_clostridium_080528_mn.jpg

Bacillus

baci1.jpg

Inoculate your lungs!

19058.jpg

YUCKkkky!!!

And Look, even microbes need to take a dump!! HAHAHHA

takahashikaito-toilet-bowl-in-the-microscopic-world-300907.jpg

I think the one that looks like almonds is more trippy