God of the Undead

Chameleon

I just found out through my manager that my first novel God of the Undead will be out of editing around the 25th of this month and after a quick re-write (about 3 days of last minute changes) will head to print! I am so excited and just wanted to share the news with my F|A family! I will try to keep updating as the process continues, for those of you who are interested :D

For those curious, God of the Undead is a love story set in a post apocalyptic world. After many natural disasters and unexplained phenomenon, there were few survivors left and as if just trying to survive wasn't bad enough, there were many unholy things unleashed during the disaster that make surviving far more than a nightmare. Two young people, Nathan Black and Sunday Rain happen to meet during the worst possible circumstances and form a bond which quickly grows to much more. They are trying not only to survive, but letting their love flourish in a world it seems that God himself has abandoned.

The FB page (If you wanna check it out) is https://www.facebook.com/GOTUnded

There's not a lot going on right now other than some fans and my admins posting and discussing their favorite zombie movies and pictures, but your welcome to come by and share yours!