CJ Brewer aka .nAbish?

So before I got banned I told the F|A community I would donate. I still plan to keep this promise. I want to know the best/safest/easiest way to donate to the F|A community. Seeing as I don't play ET at the moment, my benefits would be limited. I'd still like to donate at least $20.00. I know it's not much, but I plan on trying to donate $20.00 every 3 months or so. Just let me know the best way for this to be done.

Thanks,

.nAbish?

• Like 1

Best way for you would be to either buy the $5 monthly donation package but this would mean only $15 /3months - if you want to make it $20 every 3 months then try the donation link in my signature :) You'll have to re-donate manually though, whereas with the first option it should create a subscription with paypal.

Personally I'd rather donate manually considering the fact that I'd like to make sure I have money to donate first haha. Thanks for the input, I think I'll donate manually every 3 months, but I honestly would like to get my computer first, so I can actually play ET. I'm going to ask my dad if he can build me one fairly cheap! But good enough to handle gaming!

• Administrators

When you donate post here once: http://fearless-assa...nce-you-donate/

We also have Quarterly donation package: http://fearless-assa...terly-donation/

I have always heard of people saying me, I will donate this and that.. since years and out of that only 5% do it. Most of the users who like to donate they do it by themselves without saying. Not saying you will not or will... but just stating my personal experience.

• Like 1

Question. Since I did the monthly $5 Donation, how/when would I get the award for donating? Is it when I donate $15, which would be 3 months, or what?.. I plan to Donate $5 a month as long as I'm gaming/and or using this forum... Which will probably be forever...

And/or how would I get admin on servers?..

Question. Since I did the monthly $5 Donation, how/when would I get the award for donating? Is it when I donate $15, which would be 3 months, or what?.. I plan to Donate $5 a month as long as I'm gaming/and or using this forum... Which will probably be forever...

And/or how would I get admin on servers?..

For VIP packages, you will need to buy them directly in the store.

You will get a Donator Award after $100 as seen in our Awards list.

The only way to get a VIP is to buy it in store or, if you have troubles in buying the VIP directly, buying a gift voucher for yourself and use that one to purchase the VIP.

You will need to contact Daredevil for other ways to get the VIP, but the last information I have is that it is not possible at the moment. For this, you could use the Contact button.

Please keep in mind that even buying VIP packages does not guarantee admin levels. Since you mentioned that you were banned on the server before, and I am too lazy now to check why, it could very well be that you could not get any admin levels regardless of how much you donate. Having said that, I really have no idea why you got banned and this all could not apply to you.

I got banned for being a whiner haha. And I'm not looking for admin levels basically other than !spec999 or !li basically to keep teams even and fair... I just wanted to be able to be recognized for helping the F|A community.

Thanks for your time bud, I greatly appreciate it!