Chameleon

Vacation..

better 4 weeks in dutch jail then 2 weeks holiday in belgium : /

better 4 weeks in Hawaii then belgium or netherlands :P

Yeah I would take my vacation in the summer for sure.. I have like 4 weeks I can take and I am going to take all 4 Hahaha

You can take a vacation on opposite side of equater, where it will be the opposite season from yours.
  • Like 1

why not look into a eurail pass..they have packages that let u see much countryside and see may cities..and u can get off and on when u want :D

Edited by Raskin
  • Like 1

I know what you like Chr0n, I really do. I don't know when you will take your vacation, but here is one that I took about 10 years ago.

Texas. I went to every honkytonk they had there. Made it to Gillys and the other big places. Ate all the BBQue I could. Saw the Alamo,

went to Austin, Ft. Worth, went to a place where John Wayne built the Alamo for his movie, went bass fishing on a lake near Dallas,

visited all the old west museums I could. Saw one of John Wesley Hardin's guns, went to Six Flags and then went to San Antonio and

had lunch on a barge on the canal. There was so much to see and do, I loved it. But the honkytonks were the best. They have some

amazing pickers in that country. And those Cherokee fiddles were hot! I don't care if you don't love anything but rap music, by the time

you leave Texas, you will be a country music fan.

And the women of Texas....oh my lord!! I don't think I saw a truly bad looking woman the whole time. And they are Tall! mmmmmmm

I gotta stop there...

• Like 1

Going for a nice 7-day ski-trip to the beautifull Austria :) Snow conditions are exceptionnel well. It's still snowing there from day to day. Great conditions for some snow fun :) Weather forcast for the upcoming week is so-so: snow, clouds and sun combined. We'll see. Looking forward to it! :)

See you guys :)

• Like 1

I know what you like Chr0n, I really do. I don't know when you will take your vacation, but here is one that I took about 10 years ago.

Texas. I went to every honkytonk they had there. Made it to Gillys and the other big places. Ate all the BBQue I could. Saw the Alamo,

went to Austin, Ft. Worth, went to a place where John Wayne built the Alamo for his movie, went bass fishing on a lake near Dallas,

visited all the old west museums I could. Saw one of John Wesley Hardin's guns, went to Six Flags and then went to San Antonio and

had lunch on a barge on the canal. There was so much to see and do, I loved it. But the honkytonks were the best. They have some

amazing pickers in that country. And those Cherokee fiddles were hot! I don't care if you don't love anything but rap music, by the time

you leave Texas, you will be a country music fan.

And the women of Texas....oh my lord!! I don't think I saw a truly bad looking woman the whole time. And they are Tall! mmmmmmm

I gotta stop there...

Our band did a tour in Texas a few years ago and we had a blast! We played shows from here to Texas and then did about 2 weeks or more in Texas and played our way back to KY.. I would love to go there and get to spend some real time checking the place out though. The only downside was, at the hotel one night and a big storm rolled in and we got hit by a tornado from the south and one from the north hahaha that was a trip..