Vacation..

Chameleon

I also hate spiders, even the tiny tiny tiny ones scare the hell out of me. In Queensland there's also a chance that a snake will appear in your toilet..

In Summer 2011 I went to australia for a month, I only saw a weird green spider in the bathroom of the host family I stayed at, didn't see any others for the rest of the month. And I was in the middle of nowhere, Melbourne and also a week in Queensland where all the deadly ones apparently are. I also went to Aussie for 17 days with my dad for my 10th Birthday, didn't see any spiders then at all and I went to Sydney, Brisbane and Port Douglas.

So, don't use the spider thing as an excuse! Just go there, you'll love love love love LOVE LOVE it!

I should be paid by Australia for promoting their country so well

Up until my daughter moved out, if there was a spider in the house I made her kill it or get it out, that is how terrified of spiders I am, like if I know one is in a certain room of the house, I wont go in that room lol... I have been fortunate since she got married and moved out and haven't seen one Hahaha.. Also snakes don't really bother me to much, though I would not like to see one in the toilet LOL!

Spiders are the creepiest, scariest looking things on the planet.. To many legs and they are way to sneaky and come in waaaay to many sizes.. I will have a nightmare just for having this conversation lol

• Like 1

I also hate them a lot, my brother and mom are also scared of them so I'm forced to kill it by myself. I always stare at it for like 15 minutes while screaming, then try to find an object to kill it with and then it takes me another 15 minutes while screaming to get enough courage to kill it.. I'm always scared I'll miss it and it'll fall and crawl around or something

pfftt....

Never got what's scary about spiders :P

Just pick it up and put it outside...

(that being said there are no deadly spiders in Belgium, some painful bites. But nothing deadly)

pfftt....

Never got what's scary about spiders :P

Just pick it up and put it outside...

(that being said there are no deadly spiders in Belgium, some painful bites. But nothing deadly)

Lol we have 2 pretty venomous spiders here.. The Black Widow and The Brown Recluse and I wouldn't recommend picking either of them up lol

Yeah, I know

I wouldn't pick them up (but won't freak out either :P)

anyway, went a bit offtopic (still don't get the fear for spiders, even for the more dangerous ones)

Come up to Alberta, Canada, You could see the mountains in Banff and Lake Louise. Both very close to calgary. I LIVE HERE :). What more do you need :P?