Vacation..

Chameleon

Or you could go to Disneyland!! always fun for young and old :D

Thanks for the site.. I dunno bout Disney Land, I want to get out and experience other peoples culture more than anything :D

Thanks for the site.. I dunno bout Disney Land, I want to get out and experience other peoples culture more than anything :D

Africa then ;p or go to China or even better, go to Russia, you will see what you never seen :P

I have never seen anyone who wants to take holidays in Belgium or Netherlands.. :blink:

What Dutch people refer as beach is what the rest of the world refers as mud, they have no mountains. What exactly do you want to do there?

(Maybe someone can prove me wrong?)

Austria is the place to go :excl:

But anyway, if you have four weeks, that's enough to travel through different countries in Europe. Fly to London, stay there a bit, move on to Paris, Switzerland, Germany, Prague, Austria, Italy and back or so. There are so many nice places in Europe with a good mix of nice Cities and beautiful landscapes.

Germany bro....nice Culture :)

And theres ME too....haha

But anyway, if you have four weeks, that's enough to travel through different countries in Europe. Fly to London, stay there a bit, move on to Paris, Switzerland, Germany, Prague, Austria, Italy and back or so. There are so many nice places in Europe with a good mix of nice Cities and beautiful landscapes.

Germany is actually one of the few places I had in mind to be honest Haha.. I have never undertook such a trip in my life and I wanna get it right.. I do like the idea of just seeing Europe in general, all the great places and sites, but I don't wanna do the tourist thing as much as I just want to be a part of it, if that makes any sense at all lol..

Culture? Japan it is, or maybe China but it's dangerous there shhhhhh.

I would absolutely love to go to Japan, but have always been afraid the language barrier would be to much.. But it has always amazed me! :D

I have never seen anyone who wants to take holidays in Belgium or Netherlands.. :blink:

What Dutch people refer as beach is what the rest of the world refers as mud, they have no mountains. What exactly do you want to do there?

(Maybe someone can prove me wrong?)

Austria is the place to go :excl:

We have drugs :D Although I don't care about those though. I won't go to the beaches here for sunbathing or something, but it's nice for walking.

Anyway, Belgium/Luxembourg is a nice place for camping/hiking in the summer. Not too hot, not too rainy. And there is good beer. I've been there now for about 10 holidays in the last 5 years. However I must say, partly also because it's nearby :P

but I don't wanna do the tourist thing as much as I just want to be a part of it, if that makes any sense at all lol..

Makes sense. But don't try to visit a country in 3 days then, don't go to hotels but prefer hostels, don't plan every day and -if possible- try to learn a bit of the language on beforehand. Not that I've had many experience with it, but a friend of mine goes on about 15 "holidays" a year.

Makes sense. But don't try to visit a country in 3 days then, don't go to hotels but prefer hostels, don't plan every day and -if possible- try to learn a bit of the language on beforehand. Not that I've had many experience with it, but a friend of mine goes on about 15 "holidays" a year.

I have 4 weeks I am going to take and yes the way you are explaining it is what I would like to do.. Just be a part of each place I visit and less like a tourist..

15 a year?? I wish I could do that lol.. This will be my first since 1992 lol

A US trip would be much cheaper, but I have pretty much covered every inch of it here hehe.. My brother is trying to get me to take a cruise, but I don't wanna be stuck on a boat for the biggest part of my trip ...