Stuck when enable PB

wussy

first i got the problem with getting stuck at a grey screen so i took ym ETkey out of etmain and pasted in other file ( for my xp and level ) so i deleted all ET and reinstalled and then replaced ETkey.

now i get in-game i want to join serrver ( downlaoded everything ) then i see i dont have a guid so i ask how to enable PB in-game they said /pb_cl_enable or smth so when i do that, i directly get stuck, so i get out then i wanne try thru main screen ( at PLay Online ) even then it get stuck

Regards Wussy

i sended you a pm in game..for example try to restore your pc to yesterday when you had all fine in your install..

it work for me when i have a problem :)

GL

save your etkey..and make other install in other part of the pc....paste your etkey there and try again

did that, didnt worked, still same issue

+ how much do you have in youre PB file?

Okay found it how it worked:

Googled some answers and nothing worked so i was thinking maybe a file is missing in my PB file so i went to this adress:

http://etkey.org/

pressed on "This PB installer" and then down loaded it and everything is working fine now :D

• Like 2