wussy

Stuck when enable PB

Question

first i got the problem with getting stuck at a grey screen so i took ym ETkey out of etmain and pasted in other file ( for my xp and level ) so i deleted all ET and reinstalled and then replaced ETkey.

now i get in-game i want to join serrver ( downlaoded everything ) then i see i dont have a guid so i ask how to enable PB in-game they said /pb_cl_enable or smth so when i do that, i directly get stuck, so i get out then i wanne try thru main screen ( at PLay Online ) even then it get stuck

Regards Wussy

5 answers to this question

i sended you a pm in game..for example try to restore your pc to yesterday when you had all fine in your install..

it work for me when i have a problem :)

GL

save your etkey..and make other install in other part of the pc....paste your etkey there and try again

save your etkey..and make other install in other part of the pc....paste your etkey there and try again

did that, didnt worked, still same issue

+ how much do you have in youre PB file?

Okay found it how it worked:

Googled some answers and nothing worked so i was thinking maybe a file is missing in my PB file so i went to this adress:

http://etkey.org/

pressed on "This PB installer" and then down loaded it and everything is working fine now :D

• Like 2