AcidParadox

Wolfenstein ET Map Video Walkthrough : Flameguards - Enemy Territory

Acid Paradox's Walkthrough : Flameguards map.

This is a tutorial for the map "flameguards" which used to be on F|A servers.Back then Axis would never finish this map because it had tons of objectives and it was really confusing for new players. I had to remove the video from my partner account because it contained third party music but I re upload it on my old account.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdkbSXWemNw

Edited by Fearless Staff
  • Like 1

thanks for making the video, those OK snaps in between are real nice :) you have skills on video editing I guess, well done

thanks for making the video, those OK snaps in between are real nice :) you have skills on video editing I guess, well done

+1 and I concur with Pinoy, Awesome editing and creativity. If it had in my hand i would nominate it to oscars under The best gaming movies. Sonic hedgehog, John cena and Mr Obama .......just WOW. Keep it up great job :app:

Thanks guys . The only thing that I couldn't do in the video was to change the physics of the game. Etpro has this big delay on the jump which prevents trickjumping almost impossible, not even pmove_fixed can solve it.The video would be way shorter and more fun to watch.

I'll investigate a little bit and see if theres a config to fix that.