Which COD?

Chameleon

I was thinking about giving this COD thing a go, but I would like to know what I should get? Which one does everyone play the most or which one would I be most likely be able to play with the most FA? I haven't played this game since the first one, so I have no clue what to get Haha.. Thanks! :D

Well, =F|A= got servers for COD:MW aka cod 4

Steam (you can get a non steam copy, but just for the sake of showing it ^^): http://store.steampo...d.com/app/7940/

EDIT: here you can find the =F|A= servers: http://fearless-assassins.com/cod4servers.html

Edited by DrJoske

Well, =F|A= got servers for COD:MW aka cod 4

Steam (you can get a non steam copy, but just for the sake of showing it ^^): http://store.steampo...d.com/app/7940/

EDIT: here you can find the =F|A= servers: http://fearless-assa...od4servers.html

Thank you very much, I also didn't realize it wasn't that expensive...

Thank you very much, I also didn't realize it wasn't that expensive...

You can get it cheaper.

Should check other shops (steam when not in promotion tends to be overpriced)

Or you can wait until Steam does a sale again (think next one is Summersale). Game should go anywhere between -25% and -50%

I picked it up when it was -33%.

ps. In Europe it's listed at 25 euro = 33dollar!!!

Edited by DrJoske

You can get it cheaper.

Should check other shops (steam when not in promotion tends to be overpriced)

Or you can wait until Steam does a sale again (think next one is Summersale). Game should go anywhere between -25% and -50%

I picked it up when it was -33% (paid 18euro = 18 dollar according to Steam)

Yeah I am seeing on there right now for like $19.99, not to bad.. I always hate getting a new game, cause I never know if I will like it or if I will even be any good at it lol..

Well, COD is anything like w:et ^^

It's kind of a bullethose simulator, fun to play.

But not like W:ET.

Once you got the P90 (aka pew pew gun), the game becomes even less skillful ^^

ps. I misread your comment about the price and thought you said it was expensive :P

Just wondering if it's something I would be able to adapt to and have fun with.. Plus I feel like it would be a good way to get to spend some time with other members also, get to know everyone better..

Well, I did.

Only reason I bought COD was =F|A=, I tend to pick it up from time to time (I have 60h in it according to Steam)

It just way faster than ET and less 'skill' involved.

It does good what is suppose to do: being a mindless shooter :P

But don't let my opinion about the game (kind of negative in any mechanics way, positive in 'fun' overall) influence you. Talk to a COD member, why you should play COD :P

• Like 1

@chron: buy cod4 (MW1) if you have the money and you will meet a lot of cool cod people on our FA servers.

It just way faster than ET and less 'skill' involved.

because of this i enjoy playing cod4 xD

I right now have CS:GO, CoD 4, TF2 and ET. None of them work except ET & TF2 :(. I google'd for solutions but no use :'(

~Cass!

open a topic in the support section for cod4 and cs:go and we can look into your problem. please share the link if you already created a topic :)

I started out in ET. When my old clan started to die out, COD4 came out and I gave it a go. Sucked at it and put it on the shelf. About a year ago, one of the Co's talked me into trying it again. Yes it's much different than ET, but in the past year, I have grown to like camping...... errrrr..... playing COD4. Give it a go, but don't give up on it too easy. It takes time to adjust from ET to COD. Now I spend my days on COD and ET at night.

• Like 1

open a topic in the support section for cod4 and cs:go and we can look into your problem. please share the link if you already created a topic :)

Will do that soon :)

~Cass!

If u buy a Call of Duty i would definetly recommend COD4. We have a lot of cool servers and in my opinion its the best of all Call of Duty games. All the ones which came out later kinda sucked...

That's the one I got.. It has been a slight challenge to learn and I am sure I have a long way to go, but I gotta say it has been super fun so far! Took me two or three days to get a score over .500 lol.