AcidParadox

Setting double jump on trickjump mode?

Question

I meant TJ mod......

Is there any way to enable it while playing offline??

and if it's possible , are there any extra configs that I would need to do.My objective is to make the physics identical to F|A servers.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

I've never tried to play offline but if you dl ETJump mod and some maps I would think you would be able to host a server and play with the mods settings.

I'm not even sure tjmod or etjump have double jump, I think it's made to be close to etpro, but I could be wrong.

If you want the same physics, you should use the same mod imho, and maybe ask for the settings (gravity, g_speed, etc.) in different FA servers they are different.

For example I always noticed that on the map sp_delivery_te, when I play it on etpro or any server with standard settings, if I drop from allies spawn I don't receive any damage from the fall, on FA Hardcore instead I do.

I don't know if it's gravity or what, I wasn't able to reproduce it on a silent server in lan.

And when I try the jump in supply where you bounce from the rock, it's different from etpro because g_speed is higher in FA servers, etc. etc.

You want to practice some specific trickjump offline?

Oh I seem to have misread the question ^^. I'm going to have to agree with sunlight and say more than likely no you can't. The coders for the TJ mods are picky and I don't think they would want that to be allowed. I have seen a jaymod TJ server before with double jump :P