Comin Out of that closet filled with guys. :)

ErikFox :)

[quote name=ErikFox :)' date='13 December 2009 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1260693848' post='47076]

thats awesome! how do u merge accounts? i wanna learn stuff like that. also if u know.. how exactly do text messages send and get recieved? i dont understand. i want to know more than just clicking that little green phone.

http://www.bb-elec.com/aboutrf.asp

RF for dummies... RF= Radio Frequency No0b! lol <3

Lies, Vixen Had the deepest voice on vent!!!!

His voice would make my penis cry :P. too bad baska never is on vent when I Actually plug in my mic to talk :).

lol im on vent every damn day :D so maybe im invisible 4 ya :D

!orgasm

!abuse peter

no, thats peter...he's always asking me for pics of my member and abs

Milli Has an 8 pack, they look like a side ways hershey bar :). You should see it, he shows me every now and then on the webcam. :wub:

and I think your talking about canadian vixen, fa vixen lags to much to play on box server :).

Milli Has an 8 pack, they look like a side ways hershey bar :). You should see it, he shows me every now and then on the webcam. :wub:

and I think your talking about canadian vixen, fa vixen lags to much to play on box server :).

Im pretty sure F|A vixen is canadian :D He only lagged when his gayer brother was playing wow supposedly

You fail miserably dude :lol:

Im pretty sure F|A vixen is canadian :D He only lagged when his gayer brother was playing wow supposedly

yup they are one and same

fail

Roll aigle then tbag him in front of everyone on teh server to bring him shame :).

Hobbit lies F|A Vixen Isn't even good enough to play on a box server, He calls a vote to turn ff off everytime on Hardcore, then he jus tk's all his teamates for fun :\.

Your talking about the server regular named Vixen who actually has a decent aim Soz i DOnt fail!.

Chocolate for peter for insulting 2 players :thanks:yahoo

and im only gay with baska.

GAY OFF ROFLMAO.

I will roll you anyday fox!!! ANYDAY!

btw how did this topic turn from fox being gay, to dare asking him about accounts, then to me being even more gay :(.