Comin Out of that closet filled with guys. :)

ErikFox :)

Who is the gayest FA member????? Why fox of course. and if anyone out there says otherwise, tell me the person. we will have a gay battle. but i HIGHLY doubt that i have any competition. just ask Chuck, Valkyrie, Wonder, and countless other bystanders. :embrass

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='12 December 2009 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1260684459' post='47054]

Valk u cant say anything about things exploding on a topic about gayness and fox is involved :/ He will confuse that as u want to explode all over his face or something lmao..

But ya, hes a fag xD But ILUUU

Thats the point :D

He also oozes an "nameless" white goo out of his pores ^^

• Administrators

Fox if you will make one new account I will ban your all account. You have more then 4 accounts on forums. Just remember the username/password of 1 account. I have merged all your 5 accounts to 1.

Fox if you will make one new account I will ban your all account. You have more then 4 accounts on forums. Just remember the username/password of 1 account. I have merged all your 5 accounts to 1.

thats awesome! how do u merge accounts? i wanna learn stuff like that. also if u know.. how exactly do text messages send and get recieved? i dont understand. i want to know more than just clicking that little green phone.

[quote name=ErikFox :)' date='13 December 2009 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1260684074' post='47048]

Who is the gayest FA member????? Why fox of course. and if anyone out there says otherwise, tell me the person. we will have a gay battle. but i HIGHLY doubt that i have any competition. just ask Chuck, Valkyrie, Wonder, and countless other bystanders. :embrass

U and Vixen are 2 100% gays here :D

!slap fox

Nooob.. lol..

yeah me too .... but i will always remember hes "gay" voice on vent :P

Lies, Vixen Had the deepest voice on vent!!!!

His voice would make my penis cry :P. too bad baska never is on vent when I Actually plug in my mic to talk :).