Father and son build cannabis cave 12ft beneath their garden

brynne

Exactly why it should never be allowed, people will never be responsible enough to respect that, proof is given by alcohol and cigarette :P

And yeah, I didn't mean drug as medicament (but I think you all understood it), and I know that cannabis has curative properties, still not sure it's a good idea to legalize it, even only in the hospitals :)

in that case you are saying alcohol and cigarettes should be illegal too...

people not being responsible: easy fix => punish them .

it's like everything else: internet can be used for bad things, make it illegal... => same principle.

It's not because there are a bunch or retard irresponsible people out there that you have to make it illegal for everybody

There is a HUGE difference in restricting (like they do here with cigarettes and alcohol => you can't smoke in public place, which even includes bars these days and you can't drive when you got more than 0.5in your blood) and completely illegalize it.

Those retards will do it anyway (you can counter that with saying you don't need to restrict then, but well not restricting will just create more retards), so making it complete illegal is punishing responsible people (like those who use cannabis as a medicine => guess what I do on some occasions...)

(ps. I think this about everything, yeah even guns => expecting the gun discussion being used as counter argument here, knowing I'm for a restriction of guns)

• Like 1

And here I thought that Tipsy had something legitimate to say about his views on cannabis.

To me they don't cause as much harm as people say they do, and I'm all about legalizing it, why? Because alcohol is legal and people are always dying BECAUSE of it's abuse and smoking kills the person using it AND causes others around him/her to suffer (second hand smoking).

My only concern is the smell, really disturbing just like cigarette smoke and alcohol breath. People are probably going to be too bias about their views (Either it's good because all you get are the munchies, and too optimistic/high or bad because it kills brain cells - recent study proved that and because it mentally influences the choices the user makes)

I think what anyone does is their own business. I don't care if they legalize or not, makes no difference to me.. Unless your doing something that hurts me or the people I love I don't really care.. There are far more dangerous things out there than this that take a back seat because of the stigma attached to it, when in all actuality it's safer.

Alcohol abuse kills some 75,000 Americans each year and shortens the lives of these people by an average of 30 years............Excessive alcohol consumption is the third leading cause of preventable death in the United States after tobacco use and poor eating and exercise habits. Source NBC News.

wiki.answers.com------Statistically, death directly from marijuana overdose is extremely rare. The CDC reports that between 1999 and 2007, there were 26 deaths with marijuana as an underlying cause.

I mean I think we got it backwards if ya wanna get right down to it.. :D

On Topic: That was a pretty sweet grow house those guys built, and that took some pretty ingenious ingenuity. Plus I'm sure it was good bonding time for them.

Off Topic: Since I know there are medical professionals lurking about, maybe they can help. Someone name 1 drug that can relieve pain for several hours and increases appetite without having serious, long term side effects or slowing of peristalsis while allowing the user to function somewhat normally? They tried with Marinol, but I've heard pretty mixed results.

OMFG! YOU ALIVE!

lol yep still kicking al thanks to marijuana and BF3 :P

it may have more tar....but no one (that I know) smokes 2 packs a day of joints :P

have we met? hi im Thundercunt nice to meet you :P

• Like 3

nice idea :excl:

libertarianism is the way to go, smoke everything you want, do everything you want

as long as no one gets hurt or someone's freedom gets restricted!

just my 2 cents :)

Edited by S3ti

nice idea :excl:

libertarianism is the way to go, smoke everything you want, do everything you want

as long as no one gets hurt or someone's freedom gets restricted!

just my 2 cents :)

That was more like 1 cent :P

in that case you are saying alcohol and cigarettes should be illegal too...

people not being responsible: easy fix => punish them .

it's like everything else: internet can be used for bad things, make it illegal... => same principle.

It's not because there are a bunch or retard irresponsible people out there that you have to make it illegal for everybody

There is a HUGE difference in restricting (like they do here with cigarettes and alcohol => you can't smoke in public place, which even includes bars these days and you can't drive when you got more than 0.5in your blood) and completely illegalize it.

Those retards will do it anyway (you can counter that with saying you don't need to restrict then, but well not restricting will just create more retards), so making it complete illegal is punishing responsible people (like those who use cannabis as a medicine => guess what I do on some occasions...)

(ps. I think this about everything, yeah even guns => expecting the gun discussion being used as counter argument here, knowing I'm for a restriction of guns)

It's too late to forbid cigarettes and alcohol, or it would take years and years...that's cool to punish irresponsible people, but the punishment comes after the reprehensible action...that's the definition of the word punishment itself. Not doing the reprehensible action at all would be better, you don't think? And, imo, the amount of responsible people is still too low :)

Over the past thousand years and more thousand years to come, this discussion will be.

I'm better off having a new ET config now... it's more fun and exciting. :)

• Like 1