Father and son build cannabis cave 12ft beneath their garden

brynne

^ I smoke like £40-£50 worth a day free of charge uno what I mean if you smoke lol ... and if u do abuse it like me and vehx dno how many zoots u smoke a day but I can be anything up to 10-15 on a good day its f***ed up has made me very paranoid ino I should b in the business I do but also it makes me feel very down when I am stressed its all bullshit weed don't make u happy or forget stuff lol......... I say weed I mean skunk no matter if u smoking it legal there are side effects 1 knows this as I have never TOUCHED any other drug but skunk is my thing lol many friends got scitsafreenia from it also

True, it has been scientifically proven that marijuana enhances the nervous system, for example, instead of an overdose of drugs, is recommended in most cases that using marijuana to relax, and the majority of cases it was shown that the effect of even a very good and promising.