Team stacking??

Chameleon

Would is be considered team stacking if one side had high k/d ratios like in the 2's and 3's and the other side were 1's or less? I am just curious... Thanks :D

Generally, yes. Alot of times people have higher or lower KD's than their skill though.

You're right but, its always not a huge difference so.. maybe a few less deaths or a few less kills or the other way around?

Well, I think you should look the situation on the map too. Are the attacking teams succeeding their primary and secondary goals? Even with a unbalanced KD ratio this shouldn't mean immeadiatly that it's stacked in the sense that the teams are stuck. But this appart from your example as your example show some differences between the teams.

• Clan Friend

I generally type /scores and I check the total damage given and received by axis and allies, when I decide whether to switch or not, and which team I should join, or maybe the total kills

But arguably in some maps it's easier to give damage as axis or allies, so maybe that shouldn't necessarily be even

And in some maps you can rush even if your team is inferior

I was curious because the other night I was playing and the # of people on each team was even, but one side had much much higher k/d ratio than the other and the effects of it could be seen in game. Which to be honest I don't mind going up against those kind of odds because it can make you a better player and it also feels pretty good when you do overcome :D

• Like 1

F|A usually does a great job with evening teams. That'd why I started playing there servers more and more, and now trying to even join!

KD is what determines the results of the. !howfair

I hate when the 5.0+kd`s all stack axis also! So I choose allied :)

• Like 1

F|A usually does a great job with evening teams. That'd why I started playing there servers more and more, and now trying to even join!

KD is what determines the results of the. !howfair

I hate when the 5.0+kd`s all stack axis also! So I choose allied :)

Yeah FA does a great job keeping things even.. I also choose the team with the lower k/d ratio, I like the challenge..

Although I've seen a few admins idling spectating, and just spamming "!putteam <xcsgfsghs>" but not joining themselves to even out the teams. Also on top of that you are taking up a server slot. I don't want to point out who they are, they know who they are once they see this post. :)

Although I've seen a few admins idling spectating, and just spamming "!putteam <xcsgfsghs>" but not joining themselves to even out the teams. Also on top of that you are taking up a server slot. I don't want to point out who they are, they know who they are once they see this post. :)

Most admins will idle spectate to see who's afk, and then they'll join. Even if it's a few minutes after. It takes a while to check 50 players, see if they're actually AFK, and then figure out which team to join.

• Like 1

i personally love when admins do this, there doing there job far past what there asked to do! They dont play so they help others enjoy there stay by enforcing the rules and helping evening teams! I love when the admins are there to spec!

• Like 2

I remember that day and who is the adm

you could also say that he did it (putteam) because you guys were wanting to play together

making the teams uneven

adm whom you referred did it right and even explained why he did it

there was no reason to argue, he was right

back to topic:

thinking about k / d think that means nothing would be the same as thinking that shuffle is useless

and it is not.

many people say is irrelevant, but when the map ends

I've never seen someone with ratio 1.0

be fragger

always someone with a high ratio or some panzer :)

the vast majority of the HC server adm

does a great job about uneven teams

even if it means upsetting some people

these would be people who like to leave the teams uneven

Generally, yes. Alot of times people have higher or lower KD's than their skill though.

Agreed B)

I generally type /scores and I check the total damage given and received by axis and allies, when I decide whether to switch or not, and which team I should join, or maybe the total kills

This is very good practice, infact if you have not noticed by now - Sunlight is in my opinion one of the most knowledgable guys out there when it comes to ET. And a pretty nice chap, too. :wub:

Although I've seen a few admins idling spectating, and just spamming "!putteam <xcsgfsghs>" but not joining themselves to even out the teams. Also on top of that you are taking up a server slot. I don't want to point out who they are, they know who they are once they see this post.

If you feel that the admins are not performing their duties properly, please take evidence (screenshots / demo's) and report it here: http://fearless-assa...71-admin-abuse/

I ask kindly that you do not go off topic in a current thread shouting the odds against the admins.

Thanks.

Yeah FA does a great job keeping things even.. I also choose the team with the lower k/d ratio, I like the challenge..

the vast majority of the HC server adm

does a great job about uneven teams

even if it means upsetting some people

these would be people who like to leave the teams uneven

^^ Thanks guys. Its nice to see the work we do is apreciated :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

If anything from my Personal experience, I came from LZ. And from there, they usually Even Teams by Numbers. This may go over bad in most cases, but none the less, Had some pretty good games. However, From the many years I specd.. (usually I was spec 24/7 because of RL stuff, other times, learning how other Admin's do things.), I would have Putteam. where I would just put AFK's to Spec. 

I would not normally move any player, simply becaue I don't want to be that guy responsible for a player ragequitting because of What I done. But anyhow, I do think F|A does a Great Job at keeping Teams Even. More alert Admin's then on LZ, and they least give everyone a chance, where as on LZ its either Move, or Get put to Spec or Kicked. 

In all Serious-ness, I see to it that if the Map is going a bit fast, Perhaps 6v8 like Chosen said was a bit much. But eh. As long as its after 5 mins, right? That is the rule. I'm just glad its not a Total Rapefest every map, like it was back in the day.