Weird video thing in Single Player COD4.

Ol Smoke

I was playing around one day with single player and played the "Death from above" scenario. Here is something I found.

No matter how you set your graphics/textures up, the mission starts off very fuzzy and hard to see anything on the ground. (At least for me)

So I played around with it and found this weird fix to this problem.

First, set your textures to low. Then start the mission. Look at the detail you can see. Let it go until it lets you start shooting. Then shoot the church first.

The mission will fail and it will restart. Now look at how the detail is much better. It's almost like going into HD.

But, when I set the texture to high or extra, at the beginning, it doesn't clear up.

Anyone else notice this?

There is something else I noticed in this mission. In the prior mission there was only 4 or 5 of us in the final getaway. But when this mission starts and you

see the soldiers running down the road into the town, there are now 8. Just sayin'.

• Like 1