Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

I probably be tight when my VIP renewal date comes in, so I was  trying to renew my VIP in advance but I noticed no Add Fund feature from the billing system or my eyes missed that feature.

In the end, I end up donating $4.65. HTH

rgrds

• Like 2

How to make direct donation? Maybe add one type also "one time donation" with open sum? Those annual ones are bit problematic for people who like to donate twice or those who dont like commit them self on future.

Also that annual is bit frightening for those who has no regular income.

Masa_1964

How to make direct donation? Maybe add one type also "one time donation" with open sum? Those annual ones are bit problematic for people who like to donate twice or those who dont like commit them self on future.

Masa_1964

Go to forum's Client Area, and click Donations. Key in your donation amount. Proceed with caution and never look back at it again! :) unless you want to donate again next month ;)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Masa_1964

Go to forum's Client Area, and click Donations. Key in your donation amount. Proceed with caution and never look back at it again! :) unless you want to donate again next month ;)

What he said or direct link to donation bar.

• Administrators

i donate $5 a month do you recive it

Yes, I believe. Can u please create billing ticket just to make sure? 

$15 donated for ET hardcore&Stopwatch <3

Just want to make sure about something : 

this is not an amount I can give every month. I hope it is a one time payment. Can an admin makes sure it's what I did?

Because my paypal said I took out a subscrbtion...but I did not?

$15 donated for ET hardcore&Stopwatch <3

Just want to make sure about something : 

this is not an amount I can give every month. I hope it is a one time payment. Can an admin makes sure it's what I did?

Because my paypal said I took out a subscrbtion...but I did not?

It might do it once a year, you can turn that off in PayPal somewhere if it's that... Didn't know it was "yearly" either

• Like 1