Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

I have to try the link, trying to help another admin use his paypal to donate. :P

$1

Confirmation number: 6GJ80032LJ949772B

• Like 6

I have never ever donated 1 cent to anything in my life however this community has been and is a great distraction from some shitty parts of my life. Therefore it seems more then fitting to give something back to the community. Thank you all <3

25,- 3RX42993HJ603812V

• Like 8

Anyone who does not say 'I would spend my only $5 donating to FA' will be removed from the clan without notice. Muahahaha :D

done, before he kick me out of the clan, here are my 5 $ :P

code:8LW58953ET198645N 

• Like 5

25$ sent Confirmation number: 44570312DX376042H

dont wanna get the boot either  ;)

• Like 3

$16 donated as promised :P (it will definitely not make the clan reach $4000 but if everyone donates $10 before the end of the year I'm sure we can reach them :))

• Like 5

Could I send someone money to pay a contribution from my part? I dont have Paypal but I could surely send someone some money so he can do it for me..Ive got a bank account..

• Like 1

Don't know if it counts or not, but I did the whole VIP gold for $30. Figured that I've been moochin' your servers for the last couple months, I could throw some cash in.

Thanks for toleratin' my bullshit, guys. haha

Edit: I think this number is relevant? Don't know, see other peeps posting them  #0C093370WW509063C

Could I send someone money to pay a contribution from my part? I dont have Paypal but I could surely send someone some money so he can do it for me..Ive got a bank account..

What country ya from? If you're a canuck, I could probably do it pretty easy. Probably do it no matter where you're from, but just wonderin' conversion rates.

Edited by SiD the Vicious
  • Like 2

Happy Christmas! Donated $10

Thanks to all for being so welcoming and fun since I've been apart of =F|A= and cod4. ^_^

CN: 36K48952S48165046

• Like 3

• Administrators

I think i approved all transactions. If I missed any please use contact us and I will get it going!

Thanks guys! 

• Like 5

Before the years ends, im still working hard and part of my pay, decided to give some to FA, considering the much fun i have had this whole year.

$20 dollars for support FA comunity, particularly Silent 1 server..................and a happy christmas.

• Like 5

Christmas Gift

Donated $25.00 12/23/13 Paypal

5AD02985C1273434P

That makes my 2013 combined donations at $50.47 for closing the year.

Thank you =F|A=

long live =F|A=Hardcore

• Like 5