Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

It's displayed in your client center. It only displays on profile once you have donated for 100$. We are re-doing awards for donations once I get time to work on it.

is this only for donations, and not for platinum/gold/silver vip??

do we need to donate to donations also?

• Administrators

is this only for donations, and not for platinum/gold/silver vip??

do we need to donate to donations also?

Donations in total or above 100$ give you donation badge... and VIP's give you VIP benefit. Both are different. :)

• Like 1

Hello guy's,

Wel i'm dutch and i don't have paypal or someting we normaly only use prepaid, so is there a solution that i also couda donate like 15$ or someting cuz in euro thats like 11euro only so i'm prepared to help you guy's out :)

Greetings Brackeva

Contact another Dutch person (easy), who donated earlier already (trustworthy, at least for FA :P), and has already donated in the name of other people (knows how it works).

Not to complex example: me. I usually request money upfront and return the http://fearless-assassins.com/store/gift-vouchers/ as soon as possible. At this moment I'm quite busy however, so asap is not so soon.

• Like 1

Contact another Dutch person (easy), who donated earlier already (trustworthy, at least for FA :P), and has already donated in the name of other people (knows how it works).

Not to complex example: me. I usually request money upfront and return the http://fearless-assassins.com/store/gift-vouchers/ as soon as possible. At this moment I'm quite busy however, so asap is not so soon.

wel i can try to do that if i have the rigth person to do that if you know what i mean :)

Done, Just thru in my 2 cents worth... er was that 50 smackaroos? Huh funny thing my paypal says I paid 50 smackaroos not 2 cents. F|A Reallity made me do it, its all Reallity's fault! Not really its actually everyone that plays the game and makes me have a good time. Its there fault I'm donating!

• Like 1

• Administrators

$220 donated, went threw on my end.

S-6AL41232025819722

This should have brought my total donation above $750. Do I get any new awards? What happened to my old ones?

Ken I am re working on new donations award so we never have to remove anyone's award in future. New one will be year based. I will get your set once I have awards ready. New awards badges will show up under your profile.

Done, Just thru in my 2 cents worth... er was that 50 smackaroos? Huh funny thing my paypal says I paid 50 smackaroos not 2 cents. F|A Reallity made me do it, its all Reallity's fault! Not really its actually everyone that plays the game and makes me have a good time. Its there fault I'm donating!

Can you please create billing ticket and provide your email ID? Thanks

Done with donation.. late post but i did it $50.00 dollars  Serve deserve that n more i have a grate time gaming n thats it..

Thanks! Your VIP has been set since 27th Aug. 

@ All Thanks for helping with server bills!

• Like 1

New one will be year based. 

And here I wanted to get the 1K award.... guess I will just have to try harder.

:money:

• Like 1

Just a question.. Maky and I are silver VIP, So when I donate now (once I find the link again lol) Do I donate via the VIP section, or can I just do a normal donation?

Ok just saw that i renew the VIP, So thats done. Will do MaKys later today (when he is off his PC)

• Like 1

$10 donated

btw I read sth about donation awards above, donated aproximately $160 so far, but I've been donating since early 2012, is there any award for it? Cuz I'm not sure I've fully understood how awards work in this case (not especially running after awards though)

post-5677-0-03270600-1381490791_thumb.jpg

• Like 2