Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

11 august : Subscription Number: S-0KX30553BG807264H

13 august : Subscription Number: S-1BS24770U34279844

now i have paided twice  2x10$ each months :-)

Edited by ^^1GHOST^^7RIDER.DK
  • Like 2

Just out of curiosity, I donated $50 just the other day. It was taken from my account and I got a conformation deal, but in the client area it doesn't say paid it just says Pay Now.. Did I miss something or have I screwed something up? hehe

• Like 1

• Administrators

Just out of curiosity, I donated $50 just the other day. It was taken from my account and I got a conformation deal, but in the client area it doesn't say paid it just says Pay Now.. Did I miss something or have I screwed something up? hehe

Please create billing ticket & provide transaction ID.

Thank u

• Administrators

Okay I am pretty sure I did it right.. If not lemme know :D

level 1 awarded tks!!

• Like 2

Last month 50 dollar and today 50 dollar again! I think its my third or fourth 50 dollar donation for this year and 5 dollar every month. Just want to say thank you to you all and thank you to my good friends what i get here!! I realy love you all!

• Like 3

Seems like there was another place to post this, but not sure.  Anyway I renewed my Platinum membership on August 8th, but see now I am listed as a regular member.  Can this be adjusted?  Below is the PayPal confirmation email:

Guess I should have read above. I'll look at creating a billing ticket if I can figure that process out again.

Edited by daredevil
  • Like 2

• Administrators

" data-cid="447412" data-time="1376769632">

$12 given

Last month 50 dollar and today 50 dollar again! I think its my third or fourth 50 dollar donation for this year and 5 dollar every month. Just want to say thank you to you all and thank you to my good friends what i get here!! I realy love you all!

Awarded

Seems like there was another place to post this, but not sure.  Anyway I renewed my Platinum membership on August 8th, but see now I am listed as a regular member.  Can this be adjusted?  Below is the PayPal confirmation email:

Guess I should have read above. I'll look at creating a billing ticket if I can figure that process out again.

Approved! Thanks for the support!