Enemy Territory List of Playable Maps

daredevil

Just bumping this thread because not much has changed on Silent 1, and the complaints are getting louder and more frequent.

- Goldrush TE is still a dreadful map for 16v16 and needs to be replaced with the original version or just any other version

- People are complaining more and more about the same few maps getting played constantly. Personally I think increasing the 5 map rule to something like 7-8 would be a good remedy for this.

- People are just requesting new maps in general. Of course they rarely if ever sign up to the forum and post about it when you tell them to, but the demand is there nevertheless. Maps like Ice and Teuthonia that get played basically never sit there and rot when they could be replaced with maps people want to try.

I'll cross post this in the other relevant thread.

• Like 1

So many great maps and NONE of them have been installed.

It would be nice to see some change.

wait for the change. i heard rumors. 

• Like 5

Just giving this a +1 and also suggesting that the plain original version of Goldrush would be fine as well. Goldrush TE, which is the version currently on Silent 1, is an awful, awful map for the server. It's been mentioned before, but I'm mentioning it again because it's a problem that won't go away.

The TE stands for Tournament Edition, which means 3v3 or 6v6. That's the kind of match the mod was built for. Silent 1 very often features 20-30 people on the server at once.

As it stands, it is nigh impossible for allies to win the map. There are other maps on Silent that are difficult to win but can be done every once in a while like Oasis and Snatch. I'm not talking about that. This is on another level. I'm talking about near impossible. Yes, the spawn times have been adjusted. No, it's not nearly enough.

It's incredibly frustrating every time this map gets picked because it's a popular map and most people who pick it are probably thinking of the fun they had playing the original version (or they're on axis and just want to take part in a one-sided domination).

It's currently on the Silent 1 map voting thread as a possible map to remove, but I don't think too many people actually want Goldrush removed from the server entirely. We just want a fair version of it. We currently don't have that.

it would be nice to have the original with upper bank access for allies, blow the wall etc. Allies might get a win then...

btw, Breakout, not a bad map

If you ever going to add new maps please consider Canyon Depths. It's a great great map, I played a bunch of times. Was bugged but finally is corrected - the download link can be found on video below. This is a completely different map and experience perfect for Jaymod 1 with lots of players.

Edited by zrong
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you ever going to add new maps please consider Canyon Depths. It's a great great map, I played a bunch of times. Was bugged but finally is corrected - the download link can be found on video below. This is a completely different map and experience perfect for Jaymod 1 with lots of players.

Subway, Axis lab,  Paris Bastille, Industry, and think about removing capuzzo and egypt

pls vote here =)

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/82718-beginner-2-map-voting/

Hmm... my suggestion was regarding Jay 1. So I already left my choices here: https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/73017-jay1-map-rotation-suggestions/page-13?do=findComment&comment=751551

Not that I bother seeing this map on Hardcore, quite the opposite. But as for as hardcore goes, which I enjoy due to FF on and TJ off , the map is to big for the amount of players, sadly.

EDIT

Voted there as well.

Edited by zrong

Hmm... my suggestion was regarding Jay 1. So I already left my choices here: https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/73017-jay1-map-rotation-suggestions/page-13?do=findComment&comment=751551

Not that I bother seeing this map on Hardcore, quite the opposite. But as for as hardcore goes, which I enjoy due to FF on and TJ off , the map is to big for the amount of players, sadly.

meant for the silent1 server =) just like to see opinions of also players from other servers, which may can also be interesting to add =)

Subway, Axis lab,  Paris Bastille, Industry, and think about removing capuzzo and egypt

Subway long long time no play could be fun. Axis Lab it's a great map in the version where you need to move the truck. Paris Bastille is on the mappool. Industry is a good map but is probably the most laggiest map ever played.

Discuss Jay 1 related here: https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/73017-jay1-map-rotation-suggestions/page-13

Edited by zrong

Hi All its Nader Shah! 

Where can we go to vote on maps when the rotation list is available? I would love to vote for some new maps to add!