Enemy Territory List of Playable Maps

daredevil

How do you feel about Streets of Italy dare? Someone mentioned it but it was not added to the list - thought I'd bring it up in case you missed it, because I feel this map is generally well liked, and plays well too!

• Administrators

How do you feel about Streets of Italy dare? Someone mentioned it but it was not added to the list - thought I'd bring it up in case you missed it, because I feel this map is generally well liked, and plays well too!

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/44094-enemy-territory-list-of-playable-maps/#entry385536

Ctrl + F "Italy" (Number 17)

Here is my list.......... Dare, These were top maps , when playing ET around 2009-2010

Please put some on Jay1 and jay2.. Top maps too!

Oil Raid, La Rochelle, Leningrad, MLB Carnage Canyon , Mt. Whoverest

EyE OF HORUS, Treetop, Whoreage Canyon, Whoverops Pyramid

Hindenburg X-Dam Complex,

I don't see these on the list.

Please take a look guys and if you can remember any please vote... Thank-you

More et maps here.

http://activegamer.net/et/maps/

• 2 months later...

Here is my list:

1) Bremem - decent map.

2) ET Beach Invasion - guys come on. The best classic map from RtCW and its not in your rotation???

4) Reactor - Yes, windey wide corridors into a large room where the objective is.

5) Millenium Falcon - all I will say is STAR WARS objective.

6) Depot - a RtCW classic with dual objective (both for axis and allies).

7) Base 47 (or was it Base 52, or 55 lol) - good open spaces with other pathawyas for CQC.

8) Italy - good map but can get crowded.

9) Minas Tirith - one of te best maps for large teams, although it can get lonely when player nubers drops.

10) Warbell - an axis attack map. It's great although fairly linear.

11) TC Base - two objectives,two paths and double jumping is useless...love it.

12) Das Boot - map based indoors, which means spam is useless.

I think that is all for now. There are lots of great maps but it can be hard when you have double jump, faster pace, 16+ per side and heavy weapon spam on such a server lol.

D_R

It is best if you create a thread under suggestions here: http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/49-suggestion/

Make a topic for the server you would like to see these maps on.  Then in the main box list the maps and include the file hyperlink.

Also, I could be wrong but i think the limit for the map size is 20 so don't go higher than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Sandstorm  map

The allies are taking a tank all the way up a mountian, and blowing up a wall and taking a box. Mountain sides and I remember a elevator too inside.