Enemy Territory List of Playable Maps

daredevil

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Maybe with a more elaborated post, we'll have a chance to see a map change on Jay #1 and see the failing tunnel camp'n'spam Oasis gone. The map has been seating around -60 votes for months now, I was told to suggest a replacement for this map. ANY map will be better than this one.

Suggestions for a replacement:

Dubrovnik (pros: fun, fast paced, lots of fighting places, a cool objective and a well designed map. cons: maybe a bit too crowded when the server is full, the objective at church could be camped easily by axis).

Industry: didn't play it for a long time but the obj is nice, the map is wide with a lot of fighting places too)

Missile: a huge map that was played in competitive settings, it's a fun map with 2 or 3 forward spawns, I don't remember its details specifically though.

Rommel: fun desert map, played it a long time ago.

Oil Raid: very well designed map, maybe too small for the server population.

Svarvadel: another desert map, lots of skirmishes and fighting points, fun memories.

Wolfsrudel: no real memories..

x-dam complex: fun allaround map

el kef: goldrush design like, could be worth a try!

Reactor: too crowded? used in competitive play, good memories

It could be fun to try some of these maps, I'm sure a lot of them have potential (maybe they were in previous rotations) but please get us rid of Oasis :D

Edited by RASHOMON
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

I never understand why Allies even take the flag. Once they do, the entire map for them becomes a bottleneck at the tunnel and in the building at both levels. When the server is full, it's just stupid. Maybe that map should be limited to >30 players

• 2 months later...

Hi, I just came here to suggest Minas Tirith is included in the rotation.

Several people want this classic. Perhaps make it so it enters rotation when there are 20+ players on map? I have enjoyed many epic battles in it.

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, Lord Chance said:

Hi, I just came here to suggest Minas Tirith is included in the rotation.

Several people want this classic. Perhaps make it so it enters rotation when there are 20+ players on map? I have enjoyed many epic battles in it.

We just had Minas while you were gone. I like that map, but it needs some reworking and I don't know if it's an open source map that Dragon or Smiley could get into. 

• 2 months later...

I suggest making Italy a 20' map, instead of a 30' map on the Hardcore and Silent1 servers. Everytime it gets voted, admins and some regulars start to complain. It's not a bad map, it's just too long for silent mod. I just say we try it out, and if 20' is too much, we can try 25'.

Feder 😆