Enemy Territory List of Playable Maps

daredevil

Maps for silent 1

Breakout

Reactor

Steel Plant

Subway

Subway is fairly large and good for many players.

Breakout is decent for a smaller amount of players

i can add them to the vote list. )

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

MLB D-Day?

Also there is a map like Baserace (stealing objectives and bring to own camp). It's a closed area so no support fire can be used there. You have to steal flags and bring to your own base. Camps are red and blue. Somebody knows this map? Don't know the name of it but it's a lovely map, haha.

MLB D-Day?

Also there is a map like Baserace (stealing objectives and bring to own camp). It's a closed area so no support fire can be used there. You have to steal flags and bring to your own base. Camps are red and blue. Somebody knows this map? Don't know the name of it but it's a lovely map, haha.

Fata morgana? There are quite a few CTF (=Capture the flag) maps.

• Like 1

vote here. http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/82718-silent-servers-map-voting/

fata is not playable due to the bots, so it will be removed or maybe moved to another server (W/o) bots)

railgun_eu on jay3 is also not playable by bots. So the map can also be deleted. 

I have 2 new maps for jay3 voting:

Normandy Beach Invasion FINAL

- xlabs

Maybe you can take these into the voting. Would be nice. Find these maps well.

railgun_eu on jay3 is also not playable by bots. So the map can also be deleted. 

I have 2 new maps for jay3 voting:

Normandy Beach Invasion FINAL

- xlabs

Maybe you can take these into the voting. Would be nice. Find these maps well.

here is the thread for maps suggestions on Jay3. http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/73019-beginners-1-jay3-new-maps-suggestion/page-8?do=findComment&comment=728990

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maps for silent 1

Breakout

Reactor

Steel Plant

Subway

Subway is fairly large and good for many players.

Breakout is decent for a smaller amount of players

+1 Subway

• Like 1

hey,

What about changing Goldrush version to GA on silent? :)

Looks better balanced then others

Just giving this a +1 and also suggesting that the plain original version of Goldrush would be fine as well. Goldrush TE, which is the version currently on Silent 1, is an awful, awful map for the server. It's been mentioned before, but I'm mentioning it again because it's a problem that won't go away.

The TE stands for Tournament Edition, which means 3v3 or 6v6. That's the kind of match the mod was built for. Silent 1 very often features 20-30 people on the server at once.

As it stands, it is nigh impossible for allies to win the map. There are other maps on Silent that are difficult to win but can be done every once in a while like Oasis and Snatch. I'm not talking about that. This is on another level. I'm talking about near impossible. Yes, the spawn times have been adjusted. No, it's not nearly enough.

It's incredibly frustrating every time this map gets picked because it's a popular map and most people who pick it are probably thinking of the fun they had playing the original version (or they're on axis and just want to take part in a one-sided domination).

It's currently on the Silent 1 map voting thread as a possible map to remove, but I don't think too many people actually want Goldrush removed from the server entirely. We just want a fair version of it. We currently don't have that.

• Like 4