Chameleon

How to PM while on server?

Question

I need to know this hehe.. Thanks in advance :D

9 answers to this question

Hahaha well that was simple enough.. Now I feel stupid LOL.... Thanks :D

Also you dont need to write the full name of receiving player, just some letters of his name is enought(usefull if name is complicated like 0Wn!|\|G)

Also you dont need to write the full name of receiving player, just some letters of his name is enought(usefull if name is complicated like 0Wn!|\|G)

Very good to know... Thank you!! :D

In addition to what BossHK said, careful of duplicates! If you want to send a message to 'google' but there is another person playing with the alias 'googal', then 'goog' would send the message to both of those players :P So sometimes it is necessary to use the full name :)

To be 100% sure, you can always type /players into the console, and look for the slot number of the person you want to send the message to :) This is only really necessary when there are two players such as 'google' and 'googleIT' - where if you wanted to send a message to the one called 'google', it would still send to both, as that players full alias is still part of the second players alias.. See what I mean?

Might be overkill but it could cause problems if you were trying to be private :P

Also remember for atleast Hardcore Server you must have Lvl 1 Regular Guest to PM others. F|A has a automatic rank system you get Lvl: 1 at a certain xp achieved! :)

Guests cannot PM on F|A Hardcore Server

In addition to what BossHK said, careful of duplicates! If you want to send a message to 'google' but there is another person playing with the alias 'googal', then 'goog' would send the message to both of those players :P So sometimes it is necessary to use the full name :)

To be 100% sure, you can always type /players into the console, and look for the slot number of the person you want to send the message to :) This is only really necessary when there are two players such as 'google' and 'googleIT' - where if you wanted to send a message to the one called 'google', it would still send to both, as that players full alias is still part of the second players alias.. See what I mean?

Might be overkill but it could cause problems if you were trying to be private :P

Massive overkill. And stop trying to disguise yourself by playing as 'google'... your lack of skills will shine through.

wtf i has no more room for smileys... fail......

On Topic - Ch0rn give me or Octane a shout on the HC server if you have any issues!

• Like 1

Massive overkill. And stop trying to disguise yourself by playing as 'google'... your lack of skills will shine through.

do you want to say something with that, or mention someone:p

• Like 2

do you want to say something with that, or mention someone:p

:lol::lol: :google:hijack

• Like 1