moving to east coast

PHANTASM

I'm moving to the east coast, and as you know, they don't have internet there. SO you will only see me every oother day, instaead of all day every day. lol just kidding.

But seriously, wtf happened to the forums, the window is even worse than before, now I can't see a single letter I am typing. At least before I could see the left side of what I was typig, and by hitting enter halfway across, I could move the texc down so I could read it as I typed, then just delete the breaks back out at the end. But this is ridiculous.

Now I can't see what I wrote until after it is posted or previewed. It's worse than before.

• Administrators

Forums doesn't support IE 6. Update it to IE 8 or use chrome 4.0 beta with extensions or FF latest version. Your issue is because of your old browser.

IE8 upgrade is done. Forum is fixed. thx.

I remember an article a few years ago about how great IE5 was and how all these stupid people were holding it back by not upgrading from IE3 and IE4. It's a never-ending process, Soon you will hear about how important it is to upgrade from IE8 to IE9 to fix all the new security holes in Windows 7. lol.

P.S. glad you're back Dare

lol I was kidding! They really are working on IE9! I wish they would just give up, they just make it worse with each new version of IE. Developers have to write code for IE6, IE7, IE8, and now IE9, plus Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Mac, Linux, etc etc.

Let me know when IE 12 comes out and I'll update again then.

Developers have to write code for IE6, IE7, IE8, and now IE9, plus Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Mac, Linux, etc etc.

BTW this kind of support is a nightmare and waste of time. =] LEAVE EM ALL BEHINDDD!!

Okay though on a more serious note, where are you moving to?