Riddle me this Batman...what part of free do you not understand?

Ol Smoke

I believe the first month is free and then you start being charged :D

The wording though is a little confusing though :P

Netflix is awesome btw :P

It was really awesome before they started making people pay extra for the instant streaming.

Netflix is awesome btw :P

It was really awesome before they started making people pay extra for the instant streaming.

Netflix IN AMERICA is 'awesome'.

In Canada it's crap. Lower than crap. We get 1/4 of the content that America gets.

Easier to just... 'find' my shows online.

Netflix IN AMERICA is 'awesome'.

In Canada it's crap. Lower than crap. We get 1/4 of the content that America gets.

Easier to just... 'find' my shows online.

That's because Canada still has some morals. We lost ours.

I like the opening. Dear.....hmm don't have a name. Just Dear.

I erased my name off of the copy.

I understand it as you get your first month of STREAMING free or you can start paying the fee for DVDs. Otherwise its not really worth iit. I stopped using it. If I want to I have an Amazon prime account that has its own Netflix. Better IMO

I understand it as you get your first month of STREAMING free or you can start paying the fee for DVDs. Otherwise its not really worth iit. I stopped using it. If I want to I have an Amazon prime account that has its own Netflix. Better IMO

Tell me more about Amazon streaming. I tried their free thing for a week but I noticed there were a lot on there that cost about $1 or more for each viewing on their streaming.

I am getting tired of Netflix. They don't update streaming enough for me.

Tell me more about Amazon streaming. I tried their free thing for a week but I noticed there were a lot on there that cost about $1 or more for each viewing on their streaming.

I believe amazon streaming you pay for each thing individually . Unless im thinking about some other thing amazon does.

Netflix does need to update more. And update to more current things. They have a ton of crap on there.

http://www.amazon.co...aiv_piv_holiday

$79 a year

Edited by Corey

And you get free second day shipping, $4.99 next day. I use it lots. There are a lot of good free new releases, or rentals for around $2 for a two day rental.