You'll be shocked at what happens when you press snooze on this clock

brynne

You'll be shocked at what happens when you press snooze on this clock

386DDE22FCC3C4293A5E83B5FF678_h316_w628_m5_cOASEBvGf.jpg

If nothing short of an electric shock can wake you up in the morning, you're in luck. The singNshock alarm clock delivers a sizzling jolt the second you hit the snooze button. It's not quite at the level of those Mel Gibson torture scenes from "Lethal Weapon": This gizmo is calibrated in microvolts, which is nowhere near the 50,000 volts of a Taser. The rousing timekeeper was dreamed up by 19-year-old student Sankalp Sinha, a typical half-comatose teen who couldn't get up for class. He's already getting online requests for the device, which he claims can help trigger neurological functions. It’s expected to debut for around $95. [Source]

I would like one of those... But not to use as an alarm clock... Just that I could randomly place somewhere for people to touch (like the flush button of the toilet) would only work if it zaps every time it's touched, not just when the alarm goes off....

• Like 1

Good innovation by another Indian :) But these can be used on other applications like- in cars when they are locked. Helps vandals to stay away by delivering them a mild shock if they try to sabotage :D

• Like 1

I want too one! :D

Just normal clock tosent wake me up.

i wanted to go work today make some overtime houers and what i did I just press off clock and sleeped again :)