Unban me from hc

DeathBringer*

got banned from hc like 20 sec ago

for adv

i didnt adv i was talking with some lowboob who thinks hes good, gave him scrim team etpro server ip so we can go 1o1, this is not a pub.

Unban me now and tell ur f***ing idiots to chill up. and lownoobs in your server to stfu.

Those "f***ing idiots" won't do anything unless you find the correct section and make a proper unban request. And I would also cool down a bit and show some respect.

You are around here long enough to know how things work.

• Like 5

Those "f***ing idiots" won't do anything unless you find the correct section and make a proper unban request. And I would also cool down a bit and show some respect.

You are around here long enough to know how things work.

true, but u know me long enough to know im a troll and no i didnt know that posting scrim team tzac server ip which is empty all the time only when we have a scrim on its taken counts as adv....

so unban me

Death

Still not a good way to ask an unban, and I apology for being a "f****ng idiot". Advertising, to joke or not to joke, isn't allowed on our servers. Hope you'll enjoy your ban.

• Like 4

Sir, keep that attitude and i will take care to no allow you play in any FA server for 90 days. As Gubbi said, calm down and make the report properly, please, and we will decide about the duration of the ban. Thanks

• Like 1

true, but u know me long enough to know im a troll and no i didnt know that posting scrim team tzac server ip which is empty all the time only when we have a scrim on its taken counts as adv....

so unban me

Death

Seriously, when I see your alias list, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. One of the highlights to my enjoyment:

UNMUTE ME U FAT NOOBS

UNMUTE ME U LOWBOB

UNMUTE ME U NOOB

UNMUTE ME U f***FACE

I am going to be kind to you now and lock this topic. Search for the unban request section, create a topic there, fill out the form that is posted in the pinned topic in that section and keep a moderate tone. Then someone will look at your ban and once a decision is made whether you will be unbanned or not, you will be informed in that unban request topic.

• Like 3