Question about purchasing game.

StgsL

I saw this game in You Tube and felt intresting about that game called "Left 4 Dead2".

Before buy that Left 4 dead2. I want to listen or watch you guys opinion.

Shold I buy this game or not? HOw good is that game? Does it working on online?

:confused

Oh...! :unsure: Then I should trial on steam. thank you for answer on my question guys.

Yar do the trial ! I have it on xbox 360 and to be honest it is just the first left 4 dead repackaged. It has new weapons, maps and zombies, but it could have been made into a expansion because there are no graphical upgrades or engine changes(it pretty much have no improvements physics or graphics wise if you play both the 1st and 2nd one back to back). It is definitely not worth the 50 bucks you will pay. More like $19.99.

Yar do the trial ! I have it on xbox 360 and to be honest it is just the first left 4 dead repackaged. It has new weapons, maps and zombies, but it could have been made into a expansion because there are no graphical upgrades or engine changes(it pretty much have no improvements physics or graphics wise if you play both the 1st and 2nd one back to back). It is definitely not worth the 50 bucks you will pay. More like $19.99.

Wow!!!!!!!

Is that crapy game? :hmm.

Personally, I completely hated the first Left 4 Dead. I do have Left 4 Dead 2 but all I've done with it was just bring it up I havn't even played a single map of it. But yeah, try the demo. These kinds of things are more based off YOUR opinion and what style fits you best. Thats why a lot of people hate critics lol..

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='07 December 2009 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1260221710' post='46131]

Personally, I completely hated the first Left 4 Dead. I do have Left 4 Dead 2 but all I've done with it was just bring it up I havn't even played a single map of it. But yeah, try the demo. These kinds of things are more based off YOUR opinion and what style fits you best. Thats why a lot of people hate critics lol..

Thank you Man. :thanks

i haven't played it but i have a m8 who goes through 20+ games a year. he said it was okay but he got bored with it pretty fast.. went back to team fortress 2 after about a week.

not for me. i play like 1-2 games a year that i spend 100+ hours on ( think fallout 3, GTA, zelda-type games etc ).

so my opinion would be it might be worth picking up off the 9.99 used rack or something if you have 3-4 days to burn and like killing zombies over and over and over.. but not worth $20 or more. but keep in mind i like games i can devote months to.

i haven't played it but i have a m8 who goes through 20+ games a year. he said it was okay but he got bored with it pretty fast.. went back to team fortress 2 after about a week.

not for me. i play like 1-2 games a year that i spend 100+ hours on ( think fallout 3, GTA, zelda-type games etc ).

so my opinion would be it might be worth picking up off the 9.99 used rack or something if you have 3-4 days to burn and like killing zombies over and over and over.. but not worth $20 or more. but keep in mind i like games i can devote months to.

:thanks