Modern Warfare for Wii

Maximo Decimo

Yesterday i bought COD Modern Warfare for wii. I havent been play this game before but looks pretty good. Its hard to get used to aim but anyways is great!!!

The most interesting part is the multiplayer mode. Its a 10 vs 10 players, is pretty good, no lag, no need to wait for a match and the most impresive part is: NO WHINERS, NO BITCHING lol....i was wondering if there isnt a way to select a "mode" or "server" where you can play with more that 10 players?

Another question: How can i invite friends to play on the same match i am? and how can i add friends to my list in order to invite them?

Well, if someone can teach me more about this game and how to play please lend me some of your time, i will appreciate it =D

Yesterday i bought COD Modern Warfare for wii. I havent been play this game before but looks pretty good. Its hard to get used to aim but anyways is great!!!

The most interesting part is the multiplayer mode. Its a 10 vs 10 players, is pretty good, no lag, no need to wait for a match and the most impresive part is: NO WHINERS, NO BITCHING lol....i was wondering if there isnt a way to select a "mode" or "server" where you can play with more that 10 players?

Another question: How can i invite friends to play on the same match i am? and how can i add friends to my list in order to invite them?

Well, if someone can teach me more about this game and how to play please lend me some of your time, i will appreciate it =D

No whining or bitching because they all suck equally =P. It is about time they got a decent fps because it has been a long 3 years of fail for that genre on the wii.

wii just suxs in total i cant believe they actually made a game like cod for it what in the world were they thinking wii graphics are pathetic and to see cod on that wud hurt my eyes worst then they are now i wud call that graphically inclined

Have any of you actually played a shooter on wii? Or are you jumping on the "i play xbox and ps3 so i'm 1337! **** nintendo its for kids and naabs" bandwagon?

I don't find it any harder than COD4 for xbox or pc. Unless your just waving the damn remote around. You gotta stabilize it on your knee or an armrest. If you have the wii zapper attachment its pure win. The only downside is the graphics.

Have any of you actually played a shooter on wii? I don't find it any harder that ET. Unless your just waving the damn remote around. You gotta stabilize it on your knee or an armrest. If you have the wii zapper attachment its pure win

I did play Red Steel and it was not very good, it was too sensitive.

I did play Red Steel and it was not very good, it was too sensitive.

Red steel was probably the biggest dissapointment ever. I was expecting some epic sword killing sprees.

lol well "excited" probably not the best way... more like "oh damn, this game is 9 bucks, im having surgery tomorrow i gotta have something to do for a week" sorta disappointing

i think the game is pretty good as the ps3 or xbox game, i know the BIG difference between the grafics, but it still having all the funs stuff.

Wii is consider a kid console cause there are alot of sucks games and just few games are worth to play. But playing with the zapper feels really good (actually without its fun too). It was a very good decision to translate MW for wii because it dont have many "Mature" games and for the ones who have wii (like me) is a recomendable game for this christmas days. So Cod MW Reflex +1 :camper