COC Clash of clans

yellow flash

just a question, does anyone know who the player 'oooo' is on the peacefull clan? he is only leeching troops so far and i dont recognize him/her from the forums

He has come up before about this. Warn, then if no change kick would be my opinion. He did start donating last time this was mentioned

Owned already warned him ;)

he's out. I waited about 6 hours, he didnt reply nor donate any troops while that was requested by another player.

• Like 1

he has been warned for weeks. Kick was necessary 

im just saying that maybe next time wait longer so he has time to reply to the warn. no need to get your panties in a bunch. i never said he shouldnt have been kicked

Next time maybe give him a 12 hour warning....instead of 6. i mean he could be sleeping or at work making it impossible for him to reply...

In the time between the warn he asked for new troops twice, he would have been fully able to donate aswell as there were requests open during that time. He did receive troops and donated none. Was 6 hours too short? maybe, but he was active so he should have either responded or donated.

• Like 1