COC Clash of clans

yellow flash

Hey guys, i didn't realize FA was clashing!

What do you guys think, upgrades walls to black before upgrading to th9?

Edited by ajnl

Hey guys, i didn't realize FA was clashing!

What do you guys think, upgrades walls to black before upgrading to th9?

That depends. When i went to th9 i had only 75 lvl 8 walls and the rest lvl 7. I am happy i made that choice, now i can build other cool things and improve my base. However, atm you can upgrade your walls with elixir which takes a lot of the 'grind' away which is good.

My advice is: set a target you want to get all walls to lvl8 before upgrading to th9. When on the way, you get the feeling you get bored of all the grinding, skip it and upgrade to th9. don't let walls take your fun away, but atleast try it if you can ;)

btw come join our clan :D

That depends. When i went to th9 i had only 75 lvl 8 walls and the rest lvl 7. I am happy i made that choice, now i can build other cool things and improve my base. However, atm you can upgrade your walls with elixir which takes a lot of the 'grind' away which is good.

My advice is: set a target you want to get all walls to lvl8 before upgrading to th9. When on the way, you get the feeling you get bored of all the grinding, skip it and upgrade to th9. don't let walls take your fun away, but atleast try it if you can ;)

btw come join our clan :D

I like to get to max resources during the TH upgrade. So i'd rather not upgrade stuff during that. I'll try to get max walls and see how long I last ;).

I would love to join, but I'm already in a clan with a RL friend of mine.

I like to get to max resources during the TH upgrade. So i'd rather not upgrade stuff during that. I'll try to get max walls and see how long I last ;).

I would love to join, but I'm already in a clan with a RL friend of mine.

You BOTH can come, lol we take all sorts. Right now our biggest need is people who are active in wars.

You BOTH can come, lol we take all sorts. Right now our biggest need is people who are active in wars.

I understand, but I highly doubt he'll want to move. I'll talk to him and see.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys , I downloaded the game and its working now.... Will take me some time to get a clan castle so Ill post here when im ready to join or clan ;; ^_^;)

edit: my game name is antimony

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Scarface06, on 20 Oct 2014 - 10:23 AM, said:

Hey all ^_^

I did not know that you were on clash :o

(my name in game is Scarface0600)

Come join, search

=F|A= Clan

to join in. We're having clar war every Friday 2 times a week and good to know you could join us too!

Edited by PiNoY

• 2 weeks later...

I have been getting into this more as it is something my son is doing with you guys. Currently have low level stuff (th4, level2 walls, etc.) but once I get beefed up, will probably join you all.

• Like 3