COC Clash of clans

yellow flash

Just tonight, I noticed my son's name was =F|A=Anthony. I questioned him about it and he said he got kicked by Owned a while back. I told him it was probably because of the tags and explained the member process to him a little more in depth.

Sorry about that. He has sent a support request to change his name.

No prob doc. He wasn't kicked for the tags, it was due to inactivity. We told him that if he wants to rejoin then no problem, just do it when he is more active.

Ok guys war starts today. As we have a few new guys we wanted to give out some tips for wars.

1. Be active and participate. If you don't try and attack then we can't win. Use both attacks available.

2. Attack to get maximum stars. This is almost as important as no1. If some has already been 2 starred try and attack someone else, unless there is no chance of you getting anything. This has been our problem in some wars. So always try and get maximum stars.

3. You can edit your war base. If you open the war, you will see an edit war base button. Open it and edit if needed. This is different from your normal base. Remember in war resources mean nothing, so it doesn't matter if the enemy attack them. Which means you can move them outside of the walls if you want. The only thing that matters in the war are stars.

4. Plan your attack. In wars you get time to study the enemy. Use this time. If someone else has attacked before you watch their demo before you go in. This way you can see what is inside the castle and possibly where any traps are.

5. Use all your resource. Do not attack unless you have a full castle, max spells etc. Also, try and get best troops you can for castle. If that means discarding something then do it.

6. Try and attack your recommended target + or - 1. Not always easy as others may have already attacked it, but aim to do this. We try and allow the lower ranked guys to attack first. Higher ranks get one attack in then maybe think about holding back if possible, to pick up the pieces later.

Good luck and let's work together to win. Feel free to add anything you want and if you need help, just ask.

Edited by Vector
  • Like 5

I made a small guide for all the newcomers to our clan: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/64714-clash-of-clans-basic-guide/. I hope it's useful and will teach you some important basics about the game. I really look forward more =F|A= members will join, it's awesome! And don't worry about being low-level/noob. Just ask everything you want know and i and other clanmembers of clash of clans will help you. becoming high-level needs TIME and FUN!

• Like 1