Based on the topic: http://fearless-assa...g-of-same-maps/

Can you please add new maps on Hardcore (only)

• Dubrovnik
  • 1944+cherbourg2
  • Village
  • ET_Mitchel_Down
  • Coast b1
  • Stalingrad
  • Cortex_who_6_2
  • Desert rat

Do I have to report it on tracker?

Thanks.

P.S Map suggestion is for HC only and not other servers!!! HC is different from other servers- so if you are not regular on HC please do not reply with something like *map is sh* i don't like to play it, we need more *good maps** ...thanks.

• Like 3

there are a few maps that these could easily replace in the line-up.

dubrovnik is a pretty good map for roof-hopping etc. lots of places to hide and ambush. haven't played it in years.

cortex? isn't that the map where you're a pint size soldier in an oversized house and axis can spawn above the bathtub? always good for laughs.

stalingrad looks good too as does 1944cherbourg. can't remember the others.

variety always keeps things from getting stale.

• Like 3

Stalingrad would be awesome. Hadn't played it in years.

Me personally F|A does a great job with map choices and rotation! Although special delivery is played to much LOL :/

• Like 2

Village is the best map on that list, but stalingrad and dubrovnik are really good ones too. If we can get these maps on there, iirc there is a limit of 30 maps in the voting rotation; we only need to remove venice and marrakech (They are too big imo, and very bad for fps)

Also can we please please please replace Goldrush and Oasis with the stopwatch versions? Oasis is the worst map on the server for allies right now.

• Like 1

New maps are always great and HC is my "home" server so I would def love to see any of these. THere are a few maps that almost never get played - fata morgana is a server killer so it could go for sure. I am pretty sure that dare is a busy person and I think that he approves and facilitates all map changes so it would be when he gets the time.

+1 though for sure

why do you need to replace maps whenever you can vote on maps? is there a limit now?

you would see the same maps voted, yes voted, over and over after a while. when you are playing for a couple of hrs or more on hardcore, some maps tend to get voted repeatedly. a change of some maps replaced with those listed above will keep things interesting for regs and nubs alike.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/42807-reduce-over-voting-of-same-maps/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Clan Friend

maybe sw_battery instead of battery, and sw_oasis

Erdenberg? Karsiah? Library? maybe Warbell?

Removing some really bad maps would be nice as well.

The reason why people always vote supply and delivery is, not only because those maps are good, but because some maps are so bad that everyone votes just to block those nubvotes.

When I vote, I wait for people to vote, sometimes I change my vote just in time to avoid some map I hate

If there weren't unplayable maps, there would be more variety in votes, I think

edit:

et_village is nice, maybe some other remake from rtcw?

• Like 1

Erdenberg? Karsiah? Library? maybe Warbell?

Removing some really bad maps would be nice as well.

Erdenberg is too small for HC.

karsiah is on the list but never played :( great map

Library is a good one for HC indeed

i vote for any bad map to avoid the worst map ever ..OASIS. :)

• Like 2